My Chargers Don't Like My Manual...

Status
Not open for further replies.

swt_silhouette

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
Boston
Hi,

I'm new to V4L products. I recently purchased a complete auto starter set, from the classifieds, and I love it! So... picked up a "new" xl manual, (also from the classifieds.), a week after getting the starter set. (for the same price as the sale, which started the day after I bought it, ironically. o.0 )

I can't seem to get this "new" xl manual to charge for me. All the other V4L autos are charging just fine. I have a few different chargers, and they all work great. This manual came charged and I was enjoying it, for a time. It looks great and worked just fine. For a time...

It just doesn't charge on anything I have. I did ask the seller for any advice, and she said to let the batt die completely till it blinks continuously? I've never heard of that...

When I put it on the charger, it blinks a few times, and the charger stays green. I left in on for hours just to see if it would charge anyway. No luck.

Anyone know what I could try? I do plan buy some of the new pretty Diamond ones. :) But it just seems a shame, that this pretty pink batt can't be enjoyed...

Maxwell_Edison

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Ohio
beatlesnumber9.com
I had this problem with the wall charger with my 1st XL batt. For me, after I screwed it in loosely at first I found it started charging and charges everytime now (at first it too stayed green - I don't think it was making a connection). As for the PCC, mine worked only after I cleaned the flat connection part of the PCC with alcohol and q-tip. I've also found you can't leave them unattended, after they charge you have to get them off the PCC.

DISCLAIMER: You could have a bad batt or PCC, this is only my personal experience, it would be great if it helped you tho. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread