Status
Not open for further replies.

msqun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2010
MS
www.facebook.com
FIRST and FOREMOST, here is the article and feel free to add your own comments, to the story at the following site:
E-cigarettes under attack by the FDA » Health Jackal

My comment is as follows:

This is fine and well as long as the PROPER studies are being done. In the meantime they need to continue to be available and listed as an alternative to smoking. I finally broke free from the KNOWN “cancer causing” cigarettes that are APPROVED Feb. 18th 2010 and this is ONLY because I used the e-cigarette. I had smoked for 20+ years and PERSONALLY I did not intend on quitting. I just wanted to find a healthier alternative to supplement my cigarette smoking. I wanted to quit subjecting my children and others in the community to second-hand smoke, for ME however, I stopped altogether. (the very day I first began using the e-cig) My asthma had become increasingly hard to manage and NOW I can breathe again. I finally know what it feels like to take in a full lung capacity breath of air. I feel so much better since having the e-cig. Considering I did NOT intend on quitting and I basically quit smoking “accidentally” PLEASE keep your controls off of my e-cig. IF it’s not 100% safe, it’s OK with me. I put the horrible smoke filled analog cigarettes to my lips for all those years. MAIN benefit, I’m an adult who can choose the “risks” that I take, it’s just a great deal more important to me that I am no longer subjecting others to the harms that were manifested through tobacco cigarettes for MY own use. I guess what I want to say is that IF they are harmful, far happier causing ONLY myself harm, instead of my children, the environment, and all those around me. PLEASE keep my e-cigs available, I truly believe with the increased quality of life that I am experiencing and the fact that I am ONLY harming myself (If I even am at all) is well worth it. E-cigs in my opinion, SAVED my life! Quite possibly the life of my children, and maybe even my grandchildren, and so on for generations to come since the cycle/pattern has stopped with me.
Sincerely,
C. Caldwell
EX-Smoker/Current Vaper!

Last edited:

Vocalek

CASAA Activist
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Tried, but the comment disappeard from the text box after I clicked the Submit Comment button and is not appearing. It still says 2 comments. Are they moderating comments? If so, would be nice if they displayed a message on the order of "Your comment has been submitted and will be displayed after review and acceptace by a moderator."

Well, lacking any message, I pasted in the copy I had cleverly kept in Word and submitted again. Same result. No comment, no message, empty text box.

frisco

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2010
Asheville
Tried, but the comment disappeard from the text box after I clicked the Submit Comment button and is not appearing. It still says 2 comments. Are they moderating comments? If so, would be nice if they displayed a message on the order of "Your comment has been submitted and will be displayed after review and acceptace by a moderator."

Well, lacking any message, I pasted in the copy I had cleverly kept in Word and submitted again. Same result. No comment, no message, empty text box.

I just posted and it showed right up. Wonder what the problem is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread