Status
Not open for further replies.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Being 66 years young and vaping for two years, I do believe age has nothing to do with accepting vaping. It's da mind that wants to drop 'bakky that enables our 'conversion'!

And yes, you have two great reasons to be proud, you and your Dad!!!
thumbsup.gif

stefania123

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2013
Los Angeles
Last edited:

Whosback

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Hey congrats to you and your dad. Great of you to introduce him to vaping like that.

Almost makes me wish my parents smoked so I could do something nice like that for um :jealous:

Seriously though its great that your dad is vaping now. Definitely send him along if you can get him to try our the forums :)

aqrhine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
guthrie
Congrats to you both. It was the opposite in my case. My dad is 58 and im 26. He is the one who turned me into a vapor. He started with the blu's then went to egos. He got me to try his egos a few times at work (we work together) and after 6 months or so of watching him get along fine with the ecigs and seeing his health improve i decided to hop on the bandwagon. Only regret i didnt do it sooner.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
... since i bought him a kit has gone from smoking a pack of swisher sweets a day to smoking one every other day in 2 weeks- yay! :D proof positive that it doesnt matter what age u are to like vaping better!
Great to hear, Steffy. :thumbs:

Just curious. What kit did you get for him? And what flavor juice has he been using?

Hendrich

Apr 27, 2013
Germany
... since i bought him a kit has gone from smoking a pack of swisher sweets a day to smoking one every other day in 2 weeks- yay! :D proof positive that it doesnt matter what age u are to like vaping better!

Congrats to you and your dad.

I hope it works for me also. On my 2nd day and looking for some good liquid as there isnt much here in Germany

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
Hey congrats to you and your dad. Great of you to introduce him to vaping like that.
Almost makes me wish my parents smoked so I could do something nice like that for um :jealous:
Seriously though its great that your dad is vaping now. Definitely send him along if you can get him to try our the forums :)
Trust me. You are doing them a huge favor with every vape you take!

Congratulations! Get ready for that day when he tells you that he doesn't like the mini-cigars anymore at all ;)

O'Face

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2013
Indianapolis, IN USA

Love it, love it, love it! Gave my sis my Blu perm pack (that I'll never touch again ;(). In either case it worked, with a little brotherly prodding, and now she is the proud owner of an ego kit! Hopefully this will be as successful for your pop, and my sis, and all of our loved ones out there as it has been for us :)

stefania123

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2013
Los Angeles
thanks all :)

Great to hear, Steffy. :thumbs:

Just curious. What kit did you get for him? And what flavor juice has he been using?

i got him this: http://www.epuffer.com/eshop/ecigar-e600-rechargeable-electronic-cigar.html EPUFFER ECIGAR E600 Rechargeable Electronic Cigar Kit

it had to be something simple to start with, as he doesnt like to fidget with things and his eyesight is not that good. also, it had to be a vendor that would deliver to Canada. i bought him tobacco and cuban flavors.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread