Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffakamax

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
USA
www.ThagBuilt.com
The hell you say! I've checked my doorstep, my neighbors and most of the way down the street.

All I found was 2 old newspapers, a road-kill rabbit, and a strange box on the lady's doortep next door. It says from Lovers lane on it. I opened it thinking that might be it. If so, this is the wierdest mod ever. It's buzzing like crazy but I am getting no vapor and it keeps chipping my teeth???

Junebug

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Georgia, USA
The hell you say! I've checked my doorstep, my neighbors and most of the way down the street.

All I found was 2 old newspapers, a road-kill rabbit, and a strange box on the lady's doortep next door. It says from Lovers lane on it. I opened it thinking that might be it. If so, this is the wierdest mod ever. It's buzzing like crazy but I am getting no vapor and it keeps chipping my teeth???

That is just wrong. :D

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com

ROFLMAO...Your off the chain my freind lol...Keep lookin ya never know!!!!

oh and the voltage wil be 3.7 , 4.2, 5, 6, nad even 7.4 for the adventurous and will work with KR808D-1 and Greencig Cartomisers as well as the 901, 801, 510...For now anyway.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread