The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

My desk is a mess, how do you store your stuff??

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by genelman, Mar 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. genelman

genelman Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 8, 2012
    Fairfax, Virginia
    My wife keeps complaining about my stuff (e-juices, e cigs ....etc.) being all over the place, I try to organize my desk but at the end of the day it is always a mess . . . how do you guys organize your stuff. . . do you use a special container . . a brief case maybe . . .!?

Thank you.

2. luvinit

luvinit Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I use a clear plastic make-up organizer... or a tackle box works nicely too.

3. newq

newq Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have organizers and holders and all kinds of stuff on my desk to keep it nice and neat. It still looks a mess. Always.

4. Malduk

Malduk Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2012
    Croatia
    I have a mini bar that became a juice bar :toast:

5. ctourtelot

ctourtelot Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2009
    Richmond, VA
  6. genelman

Mar 8, 2012
    Fairfax, Virginia
    Do you guys have kids that have a discovery kind of mentality like my kids? I think I need something that can be secured with a key or somthing!

7. The Doctor

The Doctor Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 25, 2012
    Barrie, ON
    Spice rack, with drawers. Easy access to juice, and storage spots for gear. Cheap at like any thrift store or home appliance store.

8. Liscab

Liscab Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Mar 15, 2009
    Miami fl.
    if you find a good answer let me know, i have a vaping mess all over my house :)

9. rse1

rse1 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I absolutely think your juices should be secured. We're talking about very attractive and sweet smelling juices that are dangerous (potentially fatal) if swallowed by little people. Most of the time ingestion would cause vomitting and that would limit the danger, but why take the chance?

10. masustic

masustic Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 28, 2012
    Northern Michigan
    I have three kids under 5 and all my bulk liquids and backup hardware go in my gun safe with the guns. I only keep a few 10 mil bottles of juice and a couple pv's on my desk and I keep the juice up high.:vapor:

11. goober

goober Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 4, 2011
    PA
    I ended up buying a new L shape corner desk with lots of high shelves for all my monitors as well as vaping accessories. Now all I need is a 2.8cu.ft. mini fridge to complete my setup.

edit: oh, and I also have an air filter setup on the highest parts of the shelves because I feel like these pv's kind of makes the air in my room humid.

12. Jessy73

Jessy73 Full Member

Aug 19, 2011
    Detroit
    My desk was the same huge mess. Just bought a "tool box" style storage box from the craft store for $12! It is working out great! I love the separate compartments for attys, ce2's, cartos, devices, batteries, etc...........Very easy to find stuff!!

13. Cloud Wizard

Cloud Wizard Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I picked up a cheap tool box at Home Depot ($6) and a compartmented storage case that fits inside. Works great and rugged as well. Although, I still use a kitchen drawer for everyday stuff and a cabinet shelf in the laundry room for all the juice bottles. Interestingly, same drawer I used to stash smokes and lighters and same cabinet I used to stash cartons...

14. Tiny

Tiny Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 24, 2012
    Wisconsin
    Someone recommended using a camera bag. At home use it for storage and zip it up and take it with you on a trip.

15. ctourtelot

ctourtelot Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2009
    Richmond, VA
    I use a small camera bag that clips to my purse strap to carry a couple extra cartos and batteries when I'm out.

As for the question about kids, my youngest is 16 and has no interest in my vaping stuff (other than to be happy I'm using it instead of smoking) Obviously, if I had small children, I wouldn't keep everything next to the couch like I currently do lol.

16. genelman

Mar 8, 2012
    Fairfax, Virginia
    I finally bought a container, I need more than one and the bottles keep moving inside the box. i don't think this is a good solution.

17. Kamin_Majere

Kamin_Majere Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 9, 2012
    Enterprise, Alabama
    I keep all of mine in my Humidor. Its on a high table, its lockable, and its quite nice looking. I can hold 750 cigars, or the 40 or so i have left and quite a lot of vaping stuff

18. Huffelpuff

Huffelpuff Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 27, 2011
    Philadelphia Burbs
    I keep my juices and accessories in a desk drawer that has plastic organizers inside. Works perfectly. For my mods I just ordered a desk caddy from Oplholik which is amazing looking and was very reasonable.

19. elfstone

elfstone Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 15, 2012
    OH
  20. nansc

nansc Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 11, 2011
    New Hampshire
    You can get a lockable tool box pretty cheap.My old billing space is spilling over to my computer desk and into the living room. My cat can't open bottles anyway but I have got to get it more organized.:laugh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.