My desk is a mess, how do you store your stuff??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctourtelot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2009
Richmond, VA

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.
My wife keeps complaining about my stuff (e-juices, e cigs ....etc.) being all over the place, I try to organize my desk but at the end of the day it is always a mess . . . how do you guys organize your stuff. . . do you use a special container . . a brief case maybe . . .!?

Thank you.
if you find a good answer let me know, i have a vaping mess all over my house :)

rse1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
Aloha, OR USA (near portland)
Do you guys have kids that have a discovery kind of mentality like my kids? I think I need something that can be secured with a key or somthing!

I absolutely think your juices should be secured. We're talking about very attractive and sweet smelling juices that are dangerous (potentially fatal) if swallowed by little people. Most of the time ingestion would cause vomitting and that would limit the danger, but why take the chance?

goober

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2011
PA
I ended up buying a new L shape corner desk with lots of high shelves for all my monitors as well as vaping accessories. Now all I need is a 2.8cu.ft. mini fridge to complete my setup.

edit: oh, and I also have an air filter setup on the highest parts of the shelves because I feel like these pv's kind of makes the air in my room humid.

Cloud Wizard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2012
Somewhere in PA on my Ultra Limited
I picked up a cheap tool box at Home Depot ($6) and a compartmented storage case that fits inside. Works great and rugged as well. Although, I still use a kitchen drawer for everyday stuff and a cabinet shelf in the laundry room for all the juice bottles. Interestingly, same drawer I used to stash smokes and lighters and same cabinet I used to stash cartons...

ctourtelot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2009
Richmond, VA
Someone recommended using a camera bag. At home use it for storage and zip it up and take it with you on a trip.

I use a small camera bag that clips to my purse strap to carry a couple extra cartos and batteries when I'm out.

As for the question about kids, my youngest is 16 and has no interest in my vaping stuff (other than to be happy I'm using it instead of smoking) Obviously, if I had small children, I wouldn't keep everything next to the couch like I currently do lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread