The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

mY dog Lox got choosen....

Discussion in 'Pet Lovers' started by kellie, Sep 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. kellie

kellie Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 29, 2009
    Binghamton, NY
    Lox has been selected for the MOST ADORABLE PETS IN AMERICA BOOK!
    After reviewing Lox’s photo, our Editorial Committee chose YOUR PET to be featured in the 2010 Edition of The Most Adorable Pets In America!
    This beautiful photo collection will recognize one of the cutest pets in America - Lox! This beautiful heirloom-quality book will make a lovely addition to any home and a perfect gift. You will know that Lox's photo was selected out of hundreds of thousands to be published in this beautiful national collection
    I sent my avatar pic lol thought it was a face only a mother could love...... Too funny:laugh:

2. SgtDGun

SgtDGun Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 8, 2010
    Texas
    hope you didn't send them any money. we got something like that from a company doing the most beautiful babies, so we sent a pic of our dog and he won. then they emailed us saying it would only cost us 2 easy payments of $20 to get it

3. HzG8rGrl

HzG8rGrl Trippy Tip Hoarder Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 11, 2009
    *The Swamp*
    The same thing is done with poetry. You submit and they say-you have been chosen, 2 payments of X amount and you will be published in this wonderful leather bound........

4. kellie

Jun 29, 2009
    Binghamton, NY
    No I didn't send any money. But everyone hates my pup sooo it's just funny. Cause he is a a**. Told him he'd have to be good cuz I was going out later, I went to take a shower he went in my purse and out of all the .... in there he picked out my bank card and chewed it son it's unusable ><

5. glowgirl

glowgirl Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 26, 2010
    A, A
    Our dog Buddy has a thing for wallet chewing too! Oh my husband was soooo mad!!

6. kellie

Jun 29, 2009
    Binghamton, NY
    You would think a lab/boxer mix would be a awesome dog, not so much. He is awful. He doesn't mind, he still pees on people and he knows better. I need the dog whisper!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.