My dogs be stanking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedneckHippy

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2010
Dallas
Wait til you can smell your car if you smoked in it. I've cleaned it out, just about to go so far as get it detailed. Wasn't fond of the ashtray smell when I did smoke. I've started hunting odors down, reminds me of a bloodhound in my mind's eye, as I walk thru my house sniffing.

Thats what I'm doing this weekend. Every morning I get in my truck and the smell nearly makes me puke. Even cologne doesn't cover that analog .... smell

jdh5484

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2009
Same thing happened with me. I took my dog in to get groomed...and he still smells like a dog! (which he is...but I never noticed the smell).:laugh:
I laughed at this! :D I was amazed at how badly my dog smelled and immediately gave him a good soaking ( I didnt do a dry burn...I prefer him with fur) Being able to smell things differently now is good and bad, I guess.

ScotTex

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2010
Houston, Texas
soak your feet in alcohol overnite, then flush them under the faucet. After that do a dry burn and they will be fresh again
:thumbs:

Lucky for me I never smoked in the house and very rarely in the car (windows wide open and arm hanging out the window), but I smell the smoke remnants 'big-time' on our back porch. :?:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread