My Ego C - 2.5 ohm Carto - My Bud Sapphire and My Fluxomizer - Crazy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mezzum

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2011
Conroe, Texas
I have all of these in front of me right now:

2.5 ohm Carto @ 6v (on Madvapes VV Box mod)
3.8 ohm Fluxomizer @ 5.2v (on Provari)
3.0 ohm Bud Sapphire @ 6v (on my $25 Parkesvaping.com mod) - best kept secret, it's a great mod
2.5 ohm Ego C @ 3.4v (on Standard Ego T Battery)

Why? I have no idea, but what is amazing they all have very unique tastes with the same juice (my uber VB Cinna-Bomb x3 plus)

Some observations. The Flux is by far the best Vape I have had bar none. I have tried MANY cartos, attys, pretty much as many "blankizers" out there, it was a shock how good it was. Second is a tie... The Bud Sapphire is a great Vape but so is the Ego C. The Ego C suprised me, I was a big Ego T fan, even with the issues, the Ego C has fixed 99% of them IMHO. The Sapphire is a consistent Vape and for the price it's a good value. The old horse of the bunch the Madvapes Duel Core 2.5 ohm Carto is my reliable Vape, I keep 20 on hand at all times, I crank em to 6v and it's just a perfect Vape for me that I can count on.

Thought I would share, not a review, just some thoughts. I gotta say, the Fluxomizers really surprised me, if you haven't tried em in a while, they are worth another look. The Ego C as well, get a trial setup for like $19 bucks (Cignot has em) even on lower volts the Vape is great.

Any questions? I am here to help if I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread