My eGo Secret...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I smoked rollies too - started vaping with an innokin vape pen. Soon upped to an eleaf pico 75w.

Once I found the doggystyle RTA and realised I could 'tinker' with it AND it vapes fantastic I'm in heaven.

Tried other mods, but I keep coming back to the simple pico 75w mod.

Pico 75w & doggystyle RTA is my wabi-sabi ;)
I still can't get what you find so great about the doggystyle! I'll have to buy one to find out.

Belhade

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
New York (no, not the city)
Oh, I know what you mean.

20180811_013232-612x816.jpg

Yes, that's loaded and ready to go.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
So, I've got 2 good mods, an old but serviceable Kangertech sub-ohm tank and a new mtl Zenith, and a good supply of lovely tasting premium liquids...

So why is it that sometimes (read - quite regularly) I just want to break out the 3 year old eGo style vape-pens and go nuts with some cheap single-flavoured juice?

Is it because the higher level stuff is in my mind like owning a pipe or having a cigar, but because I used to smoke rollies I'm accustomed to not liking the finer things in life I wonder!

Anyone else find themselves ignoring the high-end kits they own in favour of their older, cheaper and in some ways nastier gear?

Funny you say this. Yes, yes I do. I still have isticks with k1s in rotation- my egos died long ago or I’d still be looking for clearos lol.

I’m not saying the juice I use for those is nasty though. It’s still good, one of my oldest single flavor go-to juices, toasted almond.

And all the cool new mods sit on the vape stand giving me hard side eye, like really girl? That thang don’t hardly have any paint left on it!

Reactions: stols001

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
We recently added some Kanger Esmart batteries and Iclear 10 clearos to the hoard. Not much bigger than our original 510's, very pocketable and our all day vape works just fine in them. Simple but effective.

Without much urge to fiddle at this time, straightforward vapes from the recent and distant past are still very satisfying.

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
My all day tanks are T3s, ProTanks, and Evods (with an occasional Kayfun Lite). I use them on a variety of mods at 7 watts with ego adapters, and yes, I often pull out an old ego battery for quick errands or yards work. This type of vaping is dictated by my COPD.

I have tried going really old school all the way back to cartomizers and 808 batteries, but that's not gonna happen.

Heath54

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2016
Western New York
I'd never give up my aegis legend love it too much :p

Although my oldest mod is my Aspire nx75 i still love to bring it out from time to time as it makes for cute setups imo hehe
I also really like my Aegis Legend with a Aero Mesh Tank, but at times I go back to my Kanger Pro Tank 2 just for a little mtl.
Heath54
:toast:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Nostalgia, novelties, memory and all that. Everyone approaches it differently I think. I don't HAVE that much older vape gear honestly, but I do rotate my stuff because I like that "this is new to me feeling" and I already have a lot of setups going at once.

If it's satisfying, I don't really see the issue. Heck, I could even consider pulling out one of my older N2s and remembering what "all that was about." I mean, to me it's fun.

Some folks just like what they like and vape that. Etc.

Anna

Reactions: Pete M

Pete M

Aug 5, 2018
Funny you say this. Yes, yes I do. I still have isticks with k1s in rotation- my egos died long ago or I’d still be looking for clearos lol.

I’m not saying the juice I use for those is nasty though. It’s still good, one of my oldest single flavor go-to juices, toasted almond.

And all the cool new mods sit on the vape stand giving me hard side eye, like really girl? That thang don’t hardly have any paint left on it!

My favourite vape shop is having a clearance on high PG Mt Baker juices I found out, £1 a throw, and that's always the brand I used to go for with the pen There's some old favourites and some great ones there I never tried - been a while since I used their stuff but Moo Juice and Cinnamon Roll are great with coffee getting ready for work.

My new Zenith is definitely giving me the 'seriously? Why do you spend so much time hanging out with your ex the other night?' treatment today though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread