My eGo-T tastes ICKY! and I just changed the attys

Status
Not open for further replies.

chipsnsalsa

Oct 19, 2009
Bought new replacement atomizers sfor my ego-T 600 and 100 maH.....I did not throw away the old but did the Vodka cleaning method.

I have been using the new attys with my eGos, but now they taste HORRID AND BURNT! Any answers? I don't know how long I have had the batteries. So I don't know if it is time for an upgrade with them...:confused: Thanks

Oh and as per someone else's advice-I tried loosening the atty a little, but somehow, did not help much.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Bought new replacement atomizers sfor my ego-T 600 and 100 maH.....I did not throw away the old but did the Vodka cleaning method.

I have been using the new attys with my eGos, but now they taste HORRID AND BURNT! Any answers? I don't know how long I have had the batteries. So I don't know if it is time for an upgrade with them...:confused: Thanks

Oh and as per someone else's advice-I tried loosening the atty a little, but somehow, did not help much.

Unfortunately, light flavored ejuices don't do well on the eGo-t atty/tank system. If you use standard resistance attys (not LR attys) and use ejuices that aren't really dark, you may get by with tobacco, chocolate, coffee and other stronger flavors but not the fruits and berries, in my experience. The eGo-c units are much better with lighter flavors and the Tabac BCC/Kanger T3's (at 2.2 ohms) do even better with the lighter flavors. Use 1.8 ohm T3's for the stronger flavors.

It's not the batteries, it's the ejuice delivery system - atty/clearo/carto.....

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
:DFeels like this is a physics/engineering lesson,LOL

I usually buy from the cignot co., the customer service is GREAT, but I am seriously considering going over to Vapor4Life, I have looked around and it's seems intriguing. I may have to check into that eGo-C if it's any better. thanx

Speaking of cignot - Vicki has some good cleaning videos on the t:

How I clean my eGo-t atty... or... Sunday morning at Vicky's kitchen sink - YouTube
eGo-t wick adjustment - YouTube

You might also email her about what's happening. She may have some other tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread