Not open for further replies.

MasterBlaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Detroit
www.nightstalkerproductions.com
IMAG0061.jpg IMAG0062.jpg IMAG0063.jpg IMAG0064.jpg IMAG0065.jpg
I was board so I made this for my Ego batteries and accessories:)

MasterBlaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Detroit
Thanks! I found an old hunk of wood at work, I think it was supposed to be part of a wood fence post. I cut it, sanded it, drilled the holes, stained it then applied a shelac and a clear epoxy then I bought some black felt fabric and lined the holes for the batteries and the tanks as weel as a small round piece at the bottom of the holes. Then I found some metal do-dads and glues those on along with some screws just for looks (steampunkish) and then put some round felt stickers on the underside of the caddy so it doesnt mark up whatever I set it on. I think once I find some nice wood and fine tune my process I may start making a bunch of these all different styles.

frankyfive

Dec 10, 2012
Tacoma WA

I got a toothbrush holder from wal-mart for mine. It does okay with my 1000mah twist and my kgo VV. My regular 1100 kgos are a hair too short, so I put the ego thread cones on them usually, and my phoenix on my 650mah ego.

WKznS.png

Digging both of these!
Nice work Master Blaster. I agree too you could probably sell these.
Orobas...thats innovation =)

I think I have you both beat...A Cup! LOL
2012-12-20_20-32-39_857 (640x361).jpg

Viva La Vape!

MasterBlaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Detroit
Nice job! Don't think I've seen toilet flanges put to better use.:)

HA! Is that what that is? I have no idea my wife and I sometimes go to flea markets and buy up weird little "Greeblies" as we like to call them such as toilet flanges and other various metal du-dads lol. Sometimes we will buy up old clocks and things with small motors to disassemble so we can get all the cool little gears and things to make some steampunk type props and such. I was down in her little tackle box full of greeblies and found that flange thingy to use. Its hard to tell from the pic but thats a little pewter skull in the middle I glued in. Heres another Caddy I did today, this one is a little smaller. The top and bottom of this caddy is a thin trimmed sheet of a soft foam latex in black. looks and feels real nice. No Greeblies in this one
IMAG0069.jpg
IMAG0071.jpg
IMAG0072.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread