Status
Not open for further replies.

pseudus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2010
Winston-Salem, NC
www.pseudus.com
Just checked my tracking number again and..

Your item was processed through and left our GREENSBORO, NC 27498 facility on November 07, 2010. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

I can hear the angels singing....

Hopefully I have opened my last pack of analogs. :D

Dooter

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2010
Gilbert, AZ
Ooooo, how exciting! I stalked my starter kit like crazy.

I hope it's exactly what you need to quit analogs!

If I can offer you some advice - from one noob to another - place an order for some e-liquids as soon as you can. You're going to want to experiment with different flavors and nicotine levels ASAP.

Last edited:

pseudus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2010
Winston-Salem, NC
www.pseudus.com
If I can offer you some advice - from one noob to another - place an order for some e-liquids as soon as you can. You're going to want to experiment with different flavors and nicotine levels ASAP.

Got 3 orders coming right behind the eGo for juice. :) See here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ordered-today-i-think-ive-lost-my-mind-o.html

LisaB said:
Now order lots of small bottles of juice and a drip tip so you can try them out and also to learn how to drip when you are at home it is so much easier then carts and cartos. They are cheap and worth giving it a try. How much juice do you have or have on order?

See above.

Last edited:

Curlygirl27

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Attica, MI
Ooooh, you got some yummy-sounding flavors!! I would advise getting a couple spare attys, cartos, or both since having just one or two leaves you at a risk for not being able to use your pv (this is from one who knows!) I absolutely LOVE my eGo and was o so sad when i ruined both my attys (i thought two would be fine.. turns out it wasn't) and couldn't vape until they came in... actually ended up smoking again during the interim and man, it tasted nasty!!! Good luck and have fun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread