My Eliquid Review: Flux Series from GotVapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

pn0yb0i

Verified Member
Jan 27, 2009
Several flavors I got in sample sizes, want to share my experiences here since some of the descriptions don't do justice. I shall share my experiences! All reviews based on my following hardware specs: Phoenix Rebuildable Atomizer, Smoktech VV Gripper @ 3.0v. These are based on the 6ml/12mg Nic sampler bottles avail on their website.

• Hush

"HUSH is a delicious, mildly sweet vape with very light tropical undertones."

This one was pretty good. A mix of "tropical" fruits is indeed there, also recognized a hint of Jackfruit. Overall very good, mildly sweet and lightly tart. Since I LOVE Jackfruit, I can only say good things about this one.

• Star Fruit

"StarFruit are subtly sweet fruit indigenous to the Phillipines, Indonesia and nearby countries. Besides the sweetness they have a slight sour/tart undertone. The real fruit has been likened to a mix of apple, pear, and citrus family fruits all at once"

Indeed this one hit a nail on the head. Though I have yet to experience a real Star Fruit, it was as described. This one is a bit mellower and less complex than the Hush flavor, but well rounded and mildly sweet. If I were choose between Hush and Star Fruit, Star Fruit all the way! Great chain vaping liquid - I personally would buy a larger bottle of this.

• Cake Supreme

"Overall taste of freshly whipped cake batter with a slight overall tones of pound cake, white cake with light frosting and some extra goodness"

The liquid itself smelled VERY sweet, like those super sweet frostings (the ones where you can feel the texture of crystallized sugar between your teeth). Pungent frosting and cake odor from the bottle. Overall flavor was a lightly sweet cake-like "essence". Doesn't vape as great as it smells though. Wouldn't really recommend this unless you like to sniff it for its pungent sweetness. Wasn't my favorite.

• Rampage

"This complicated brew will rip into your taste buds and flip them upside down. Rich tones blended together to create this dark mystery called Rampage, Notes of sweet tobacco blended with caramel and light milk chocolates smothered in complex undertones light citrus peel exhales combined with other gooey delightful flavors"

The base tobacco was very familiar. The liquid Smelled and Tasted something like the Daekang 555 tobacco I ordered from ECBlends. Though the additional as described Caramel and Light Chocolate notes are undetectable, I did notice it was not as tarty as the original 555 flavor. The Orange Peel notes are very bright and bring the tangy tobacco together. Orange Peel Spice is to give it a better description, NOT your fresh orange peel as I envisioned. The Orange Peel Spice gives the liquid exotic properties and some complexity. An enjoyable vape imho.

• City Lights

"Starting off with a brew of ry4 type of flavors combined with a smooth arabian tobacco smothered in proper portions of our secret recipe to give you a rich creamy experience"

Now I ALWAYS read the description before trying a new flavor, its part of the experience. My mind was a bit blown with this one lol. I get subtle tones of sweet tobacco, some light RY4-ish flavor in there - but the best part was the "Arabian Tobacco." It was like I just walked into a spice shop. I am talking some light Cardamom, Cumin, Gingers, and perhaps several others - a lightly spicey (as in spices not habanero) flavor undertone. Totally vapeable, gets better and you toot. Awesome complexity. Since I'm not a fan of DK 555, I would choose this one over Rampage any day. Smooth mellow vape. Just Blissful. Great after a savory meal due to its spicy nature.

• Frothachino

"A nice coffee to base it off and then worked our way from there, adding caramel, cream, brown sugar flavorings, cinnamon, a tiny citrus dash that isn't noticeable but brings certain flavors together."

Definitely a coffee base. From DIY experience - probably a coffee based on LorAnns Coffee flavor extract. I must note this coffee flavor tastes slightly cooked or toasted when vaped, slightly deteriorating the coffee flavor in place for a slightly nutty toasty flavor. Though I could not pinpoint the cream, caramel, brown sugar flavors - the end result was a cocoa powder finish. I was smiling at this point. I love the smell of cocoa powder. Perhaps due to the complexity of its ingredients and the toasted coffee extract. Anyway the cocoa powder was its main trait. Almost like a magic trick. Great vape for a now and then, but I personally wouldn't chain this one. That toasted coffee extract is something I'm not a fan of, but I do love the cocoa powder finish.

• 50 State Salute

"50 State Salute is fine tuned with smooth tobacco flavors that ecompasses a true smooth western tobaco blend yet the tobacco flavor is subtle and not overhwleming."

From the bottle, it smelled overwhelmingly sweet, like a thick Maple Syrup sweet though very light on the Maple characteristic yet heavily sweet. This brought a smile to my face. Upnog vaping it my smile turned upside down. Very little to no flavor at all. Flavor best described as a super diluted version of Hangsen RY4 (that light yellow colored RY4 variety). Nicotine tinglyness in your mouth, but almost no flavor. Not recommended. I could only wish it tasted as great as it smelled... *sigh*

• Dreamscape

"With a secret recipe that devourers the senses, Its tingly and bright yet smooth and mellow and that's because of our blended flavors that turn this e-juice upside down."

Secret recipe huh... Well, with a description like that no one could guess what it may taste like - part of a reason any I'm sharing my review! This tastes tarty... yes the flavor reminds me of Smarties / Sweet Tarts candies! Like I just crushed them and inhaling the dusty aftermath. A mildly sweet vape as I described. Nothing more can be said due to its complexity. I suppose its worthy of its title - Dreamscape.

noi_max

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
Portland OR
My current all day vape is Pyramid Fusion.

"Definitely rich tobacco inhale with hints of cocoa. Not bitter or overpowering, not nutty yet dark in tone, mild in taste."

My rig is a Spinner battery and a Vivi Nova tank. I have this juice in 11mg and in my opinion doesn't really taste much like tobacco to me at all. It says not nutty, but it tastes sweet and nutty to me. Go figure. On exhale it's almost maple-y. The GF jokes and calls it my "maple syrup" juice.

I've also tried DEW Red Alert

"A nice all around clean dew taste with the hint of cherry explosion to make this flavor one to beat"

The good news? It's bang on for Mountain Dew Code Red. The bad news? It's bang on for Mountain Dew Code Red LOL. I had no idea what it would be like to vape one of my favorite soft drinks. No I know I don't care for it :p
Also, it will take a few cleanings to get that out of your tank... well at least for my acrylic "non-leaching" tank. Heh, non leaching my foot!

Last up is Butterscotch

"A creamy rich taste of cream, vanilla, brown sugar and other secret ingredients blended together to give you that pure butterscotch taste with just the right amount of sweetness. This has a nice creamy butterscotch taste on the inhale and exhale, this is better then the candy folks."

Now when they say "take-it-to-the-bank" flavors this one delivers. It is awesome on the inhale and exhale as they say, and I swear there was some actual butter somewhere floating around in my tank! For a sweet flavor, it has surprisingly good TH at only 12mg nic content. Could easily be my next all-day vapor for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread