Not open for further replies.

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
:oops:presently I still got normal frag
okie try the e cigarette .

I have to draw alot than got lots of smoke
normal draw not much .but I do noticed if u tite downwards and smoke
the smoke seem abit better but maybe the battery is not fully charged just testing .

the feeling as many mention is not like real cigarette..u don;t feel the thickness of smoke go through ur nose and throat.

but got abit of sense of taste behind.

I going to smoke finish first my normal frag than on e cigarette maybe take some time to adjust here.

next I love to go my office smoking area and smoke see babes
now kinda feel a bit shy if I took out my penstyle to smoke .
not confident it will produce lots of smoke ...next fellow smokers might laugh feel curious is it I new smoker?cos the smoke is thin and ligth:oops:

TheEmperorOfIceCream

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2008
London, UK
Got it at last, eh? Feels like we've all been in the delivery room with you, and now you're the proud father of a 2 ounce bouncing baby!

I think lots of us felt that shyness on the first couple of public tryouts (that's why I bought Supermini styles - so I'd blend in)

Let me assure you, nobody will laugh.

My experience was:

incredulity (what will they think of next?)
then a mixture of congratulation (well done!)
some sneering (REAL men smoke REAL cigarettes)
then mostly envy (Where can I get one?)

Final result? A conversion rate that Billy Graham would be proud of...

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
Got it at last, eh? Feels like we've all been in the delivery room with you, and now you're the proud father of a 2 ounce bouncing baby!

I think lots of us felt that shyness on the first couple of public tryouts (that's why I bought Supermini styles - so I'd blend in)

Let me assure you, nobody will laugh.

My experience was:

incredulity (what will they think of next?)
then a mixture of congratulation (well done!)
some sneering (REAL men smoke REAL cigarettes)
then mostly envy (Where can I get one?)

Final result? A conversion rate that Billy Graham would be proud of...

I know I using a normal china type penstyle

cheap ones

but I noticed hard to produced plently of smoke?

have to draw hard and one time two shot than at least abit more smoke.

I don;t suspect the stuffs is faulty.
I also using a fully charged battery and new cart.

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
the way to get maximum smoke out of any e device is to drip the liquid straight onto the atomizer.. three to four drips from a dropper bottle will load a classic style for the equivalent of around two normal cigarettes..

try removing the cart and sucking straight on the end of the atomizer tube.. this for short time will give the same effect as dripping.. they just seem to work better when the atomizer isnt surrounded by wet woolly stuff..

trog

TheEmperorOfIceCream

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2008
London, UK
Fishy

Just give it a shot for a couple of hours, OK? It won't work. Then it will work crazy. Then liquid in the mouth. Then nada. Then blinking LED. Then weird taste. Then sweet. Then burning 'pantyhose'. The battery will go flat. The core will stick to the atomiser. You'll smoke it without mouthpiece. Without hope. You'll suck on it so hard your ears will turn inside out. Then around about this time tomorrow it'll all come together.

It's a learning curve. We've all been there. It'll turn out fine.

Emp

Fishy

Just give it a shot for a couple of hours, OK? It won't work. Then it will work crazy. Then liquid in the mouth. Then nada. Then blinking LED. Then weird taste. Then sweet. Then burning 'pantyhose'. The battery will go flat. The core will stick to the atomiser. You'll smoke it without mouthpiece. Without hope. You'll suck on it so hard your ears will turn inside out. Then around about this time tomorrow it'll all come together.

Emp

That is the best 'wrap up' I've read! Been there, done all of that! :lol:

bishybob

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2008
Arizona, USA
Fishy

Emp

:lol: You pegged my first day perfectly right there... It all comes together eventually though.

McSocker

Jul 1, 2008
Singapore
hey bro congrats for finally getting your e-cig... i believe that most of your doubts will be cleared after a few more days of trial and error in using your e-cig...

as for having not much vapour, it is most probably down to your drawing style, as drawing on the e-cig requires a different technique as compared to normal cigs... you may like to try watching the tutorials put up by ratinthehat.... i've used it as a learning platform, and slowly altering my drawing style to suit myself.... its seriously more than just sucking as hard as you can on the mouthpiece.... my draw is a soft, long but smooth draw which i developed which gives me a consistent and good amt of smoke.....

and dun worry about not looking 'cool' when you are smoking your pen style, in contrary, strangers (including babes) might even chat you up to enquire about your new toy... most of my frens are intrigued by my e-cigarettes, and many smoker frens have asked me for more information.... its fun smoking e-cigs....

Last edited:

TheEmperorOfIceCream

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2008
London, UK
attachment.php

Sure does help...

Attachments

• octopus.jpg
    octopus.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 767