My experience with Eastmall

Status
Not open for further replies.

kardjunkie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2009
Chillicothe, Ohio
Just wanted everyone to hear about my experience with Eastmall. I placed an order with a few weeks back. Next day it was dispatched and according to ems tracking left china that night. 8 days later it still hadnt made it the usps tracking so i emailed he just to see if he had heard maybe it got caught up in customs. A few hours later he emailed me back and said first thing monday morning he would find out what was going on well late sunday night, monday morning for him, i was on the website to see if anything had changed and he called me said he saw me on the website to tell me he was refunding my money and reshipping and if i got the package and was happy then i could pay him and if the other ever got to me it was free and a gift. Well here it is friday night and my new order cleared customs early this morning so i should have it maybe tommorrow or monday. I then checked my first lost order and in entered into customs later also today. So as long as it clears it looks like i get a 2 for 1 deal! All i can say about my experience with Eastmal is wow. I decide to order straight from china since a couple US suppliers i were dealing with just werent cutting the dough. I at first when my order was taking so long was started to get worried and the same feelings i had with US companies but wow, the us companies the only thing i got for super long waits was a free 3 ml ejuice lol. Eastmall before i even got upset, because i expected a long wait coming from china, made it right and was going to refund my money and still ship out another order and i wasnt even complaining was just wondering if he had heard if it got caught up in customs. Now it took me almost 3 weeks to get my order but i am literally get 2 for the price of 1 and never even got upset as i knew the long wait.

So if anyone is looking for a GOOD supplier as much as hate to cut out the us dealers you really should look into these guys, they have their crap together.

Thanks Eastmall!:thumbs:

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Just wanted everyone to hear about my experience with Eastmall. I placed an order with a few weeks back. Next day it was dispatched and according to ems tracking left china that night. 8 days later it still hadnt made it the usps tracking so i emailed he just to see if he had heard maybe it got caught up in customs. A few hours later he emailed me back and said first thing monday morning he would find out what was going on well late sunday night, monday morning for him, i was on the website to see if anything had changed and he called me said he saw me on the website to tell me he was refunding my money and reshipping and if i got the package and was happy then i could pay him and if the other ever got to me it was free and a gift. Well here it is friday night and my new order cleared customs early this morning so i should have it maybe tommorrow or monday. I then checked my first lost order and in entered into customs later also today. So as long as it clears it looks like i get a 2 for 1 deal! All i can say about my experience with Eastmal is wow. I decide to order straight from china since a couple US suppliers i were dealing with just werent cutting the dough. I at first when my order was taking so long was started to get worried and the same feelings i had with US companies but wow, the us companies the only thing i got for super long waits was a free 3 ml ejuice lol. Eastmall before i even got upset, because i expected a long wait coming from china, made it right and was going to refund my money and still ship out another order and i wasnt even complaining was just wondering if he had heard if it got caught up in customs. Now it took me almost 3 weeks to get my order but i am literally get 2 for the price of 1 and never even got upset as i knew the long wait.

So if anyone is looking for a GOOD supplier as much as hate to cut out the us dealers you really should look into these guys, they have their crap together.

Thanks Eastmall!:thumbs:
kardjunkie........Thanks for posting this!Another happy eastmall customer it seems!:)The Wiz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread