My face looks weird!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vash

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2012
ethervapes.com
Had a physical a couple weeks ago and doctor said my lungs sounded fine. Before they used to ask me how long i had been smoking cigarettes.
been vaping for a few years......unfortunately my face still looks weird

I know this guy and its true .His face does look weird but its just something Ive learned to deal with :p

Vapeaddikt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2013
Southern Cloud Cartel Arlington, TX
I sleep better, feel better, get more done, in general feel for life in me.

Funny how it works....when somethings bad and I mean really bad it fools you into thinking its a fix till it gets a good hold of you then slowly sucks the life from you little bits and pieces at a time. People resist any quick abrupt change but through manipulation of something called adaptation which was inherently designed as a survival coping mechanism drugs, businesses, marketing, & government fear based propoganda slowly stick it to us since most people don't realize how bad things are getting stuck to them till its too far gone.

darkzero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
SoCal
Congrats! I'm glad someone's face looks better! ;)

Mine probably looks worse now! I have bags under my eyes, I can't sleep well anymore. I vape too late at night! :facepalm:

Guess I was an odd smoker. I smoke for almost 20 yrs, I quit for 2 yrs a couple of years ago but one night of heavy drinking took care of that! :facepalm: I wasn't a pack a day smoker cause I rarely ever smoked at home unless I was out working in the garage. I could stay home for days & not smoke one cig but the minute I left the house I was a chimney. Now I vape way more than I ever did smoke!

I loved smoking but I knew it was not good for my health & had to stop eventually. I'm more addicted to just blowing out smoke/vapor. I don't care much for nic fix but I'm sure I am somewhat dependent on it. I hated the smell & restrictions the most as well as the dependency. Yup, I know I am addicted to vaping now, I do want to quit vaping one day but I know it might be a while before that happens. Until then I'm happy to enjoy Reos!

Vapolith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Today, I looked in the mirror, and my eyes looked different. This hasn't been an overnight change; but today is that day when I really noticed a pronounced difference. My eyes look . . .. normal (?). That area under my eyes is rejuvenated. That "chapped" skin above my cheekbones is much improved. It's been 10 months since I've had a cigarette . .. . and it really shows! YAY! HOORAY FOR ALL OF US! WE DON'T SMOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :toast:

This is timed perfectly with Robert's release of his new Reo line of skin and hair care products! ;)

thinkingaboutit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
mn
Had a physical a couple weeks ago and doctor said my lungs sounded fine. Before they used to ask me how long i had been smoking cigarettes.
been vaping for a few years......unfortunately my face still looks weird

Even after a couple months off the wagon...back on it for a month when I went to the doc. I got "your lungs sound happy". Finally! After years of crap from docs, it felt good.

DuffTime

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2013
United States
Pdib, we quit right around the same time. I have oily skin so not much change there but I breathe a hell of a lot better and can smell a lit cigarette from a long way off now.

Ain't that the truth.

I walked out this morning to go check my mail, and as soon as I got outside my door I swear I smelled a cigarette smoker somewhere real close by. Turns out they were at the mailboxes, which is about 200ft from my apartment. Blown away by the changes wrought by quitting smoking, and I stopped in May.

jeffsm3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2009
boise, id
I thought I read where nicotine actually slows the effects of alzheimer's . . . . . ... guessin' nope.:p

This is true pdib, nic affects both sides of the brain along with both sympathetic and parasympathetic systems. Nic does have some good qualities and if I remember correctly they have or we're trying to extract the good for the brain from the bad, proved hard because it works on lots of different systems. Anywho.. Congrats buddy!

5 years for me in jan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread