Status
Not open for further replies.

Barbara21

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Greenville, SC, USA
Here is my fast way too mix juice using 48 mg Nic base:

10 drops of Nic to 55 drops of PG and 55 drops of VG gives me 6 mg strength for a total of 120 drops, i add 10% flavouring which is about 12- 15 drops and its done.What you all think?

How simple is that,and it tastes wonderful.

Wouldn't it give you a 4 mg solution? Then, once you add flavorings, it'll drop a little bit more

Heavyrocker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Toronto,Canada
Don't confuse me me. I just ordered my first DYI kit. :laugh:

I just made your life simple,no need for the kits,BTW,i have a problem now: i just made this Orange Creamsicle juice and i cant stop vaping it..I AM SERIOUS..no aftter taste at all,its just like the ice cream i had as a child....im using the Lorannes flavouring...im impressed,it also produces a beautiful aroma and the exhale.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Here is my fast way too mix juice using 48 mg Nic base:

10 drops of Nic to 55 drops of PG and 55 drops of VG gives me 6 mg strength for a total of 120 drops, i add 10% flavouring which is about 12- 15 drops and its done.What you all think?

How simple is that,and it tastes wonderful.

I think Drops are to inaccurate. To many Bottle Variations/Pipette sizes

% works best and allows for simple use of a syringe.

You asked:)

Oh, and Don't try 10% TFA Caramel Cap - it will blow your head off:facepalm:

fccwpe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2013
Rosamond, CA
I think Drops are to inaccurate. To many Bottle Variations/Pipette sizes

% works best and allows for simple use of a syringe.

You asked:)

Oh, and Don't try 10% TFA Caramel Cap - it will blow your head off:facepalm:

I agree, but if you use the same dropper/pipette the drops will be at least somewhat uniform. Doncha think?

This is just a quick, on the go type of method anyway. If I'm mixing juice in anything more than 5ml, I'll use a syringe.

Heavyrocker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Toronto,Canada
I use the exact same 4 bottles and tips,i have 1 with the nic base,1 with the PG,1 with the VG and 1 with the flavouring,its exact too the drop.BTW...i just am now trying the Pecan made with Lorannes flavouring and it rocks.Looks like im done buying ''expensive '' juice ,ill buy the odd bottle as a treat or comparsion.Im gettn good TH too wit the 50/50 blend and if i want more TH i can bump it up with few drop of PG,im not too worried about the ''nic drop.''This blows Halo out of the water.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread