My favorite E-Liquids with reviews!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashechtman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2013
United States
Hey everyone at ECF, I'm quite bored right now so i figured why not review all my favorite juices. Taste is so subjective so I'll describe the flavors instead of giving my personal opinions.

Alien Visions-

Boba's Bounty: At first it tasted like oatmeal raisin cookies and cola. After a week or two of steeping it now tastes predominantly of graham crackers with that same cola/oatmeal raisin cookie base. It sounds like a very odd combination of flavors but they go to together so dam well. I am in love with this juice and if you haven't tried it yet i HIGHLY recommend you give it a shot. I get a fantastic throat hit from this juice even though it's at 100% VG.

Havana gold: This tastes so much like a cigar it's not even funny. It has a very strong bite that cigars give, and it even has that same ashtray taste we've all come to know and love.

Gamel: Exactly like a Marlboro light. Wow.

Heathers Heavenly Vapes-

Heavenly Army: At first this had almost no flavor, it was so bland. But after about 2 or 3 weeks it seriously woke up. It tastes rather similar to boba's bounty actually. To me, it tastes like a smooth cavendish tobacco base (sweet tobacco) with a cocoa/graham flavor riding on top of the tobacco. It's not very sweet, the cocoa adds a little bit of bitterness (because its cocoa and not chocolate).

Shadow: This has the same tobacco base in heavenly army except instead of a cocoa graham top note it has a creamy vanilla graham top note.

Heavenly Tobacco: This is my favorite RY4 by far. It has a sweet cavendish tobacco base, with some nutty undertones (nut pralines maybe) with caramel and vanilla. This juice is blended VERY well and you can't really discern the tobacco from the caramel from the vanilla from the nuts. It's all unified into one sweet, slightly nutty tobacco.

Legend: This tastes like a cavendish pipe tobacco with notes of cherry sweetness. The cherry doesn't really taste like straight up cherry, it simply adds a cherry-like sweetness to the tobacco.

Dragon's Fire: This one is very sweet and creamy. It has the same cavendish tobacco base in the other liquids but it's merged with what tastes like honey and brown sugar. Again, these flavors aren't easily discernable, they are blended very well.

Serendipity: Coffee-cocoa/chocolate-pipe cavendish tobacco. Nuff said.

Huntsman: An earthy, grassy, pretty sweet tobacco.

Dark Horse: Similar to huntsman but with added cigarette-like properties.

Goodejuice Vita Bella: This one is really hard to describe. It tastes like a nutty slightly sweet but bold tobacco. It's not a leafy tobacco nor is it a smokey/woodsy tobacco. I might tastes hints of caramel and nuts in it.

Vaperite VR4: I taste a very crisp/leafy tobacco base loaded with warm gooey caramel. I may taste some mintyness in it.

Backwoods Brew
Casablanca: This is a spicy, woody, smokey, rich, and bold turkish tobacco base with notes of bitter cocoa (not chocolate)

Virginia: This is a very bright, leafy, crisp, wheat/hay -like tobacco with natural sweetness.

Vermillion River-

Kentucky Premium: This tastes very similar to vaperite VR4. It has a bright/crisp/leafy tobacco base with caramel thrown into the mix.

Kentucky vanilla: Gonna be honest this tastes like pure vanilla extract.

ashechtman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2013
United States
Haha will do, at first i wasn't too impressed by it but after 3 weeks of steeping i'm starting to really like it. If you're telling me it's gonna change and get even better after a month then i guess i'll have to look more into GeJ juices haha. Would you mind telling me your description of vita bella? Also if you've tried acadian gold could describe that one too? That would be nice :)

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Haha will do, at first i wasn't too impressed by it but after 3 weeks of steeping i'm starting to really like it. If you're telling me it's gonna change and get even better after a month then i guess i'll have to look more into GeJ juices haha. Would you mind telling me your description of vita bella? Also if you've tried acadian gold could describe that one too? That would be nice :)

Uhh, ya think? hahaha! Hit me back after you've tried Patriot. I hate to sound like a broken record--well, no I don't--but YOU've got to try Patriot. I also think you may like Patriot. Time does a GeJ bottle good.

p.s. We're still waiting on you in the NT thread. There is a place all set for you right next to the frequent poster named NET.

ashechtman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2013
United States
I'll post now mr. mann :) And after i try Ahlusion i'm definitely gonna try out GeJ other tobaccos, patriot being one of them. Also, to answer your question gemini, all of these reviews are done after steeping for multiple weeks. I found that with ALL of the flavors i reviewed they all NEEDED steeping. Pre-steeping they tasted either bland, cardboard-like, mildewy, or peppery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread