Status
Not open for further replies.

Niten13

Verified Member
Nov 18, 2014
Tigard, OR, USA
I finally pulled the trigger and got my first REO
IMAG6463.jpg

She is going to need a little TLC, thinking about Sandblasting her to Raw Aluminum again but to be honest I am too in love with it to put it down for right now. Received my LP Grand in the mail yesterday with an Atomic BF atty, and instantly started squonking! Took it everywhere with me yesterday and I have to say this is the most ingenious device in the vaping world. Take a couple pulls, Squonk and repeat!

I have to say I am so happy with it I will surely be looking for a #2 here soon. It is always sunnny here in Reoville! :2cool:

:vapor:
Thanks to all the Reonauts out there for always recommending a REO!!!

Niten13

Verified Member
Nov 18, 2014
Tigard, OR, USA
Absolutely! Thanks Reonauts! I know I am going to need one for each of my ADV aha! Waiting on my Reo Avi from Doogie, I have button covers, will be looking for some doors, an well I can say I am done buying other vape gear. The wife just said "how many of those things are you gonna get?" I said no more regular mods, but ill need a couple more of these! :D

I have seen lots of size comparisons but I really was not expecting this small little powerhouse!

Thanks ECF and the REO community for bringing me this game changing device!

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
Welcome, Niten :) We know you'll enjoy your REO(s), and, as you already know, there's a wealth of information here, both for correcting any initial problems you may have, and also for "fine tuning" these wonderful devices to your liking. Unfortunately, there's almost too MUCH information here, and sometimes it's hard to find what you're looking for.

If you have any issues or questions, feel free to ask, the collective knowledge of REOville never ceases to amaze me, along with everyone's willingness to share and assist.

rudy4653

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
CT
I finally pulled the trigger and got my first REO
View attachment 418636

She is going to need a little TLC, thinking about Sandblasting her to Raw Aluminum again but to be honest I am too in love with it to put it down for right now. Received my LP Grand in the mail yesterday with an Atomic BF atty, and instantly started squonking! Took it everywhere with me yesterday and I have to say this is the most ingenious device in the vaping world. Take a couple pulls, Squonk and repeat!

I have to say I am so happy with it I will surely be looking for a #2 here soon. It is always sunnny here in Reoville! :2cool:

:vapor:
Thanks to all the Reonauts out there for always recommending a REO!!!

If it's black anodized you really don't need to sandblast.
I soaked mine in Greased Lightning then simply rubbed off the paint with a sponge pad! Buffed it out and polished with some wheel polish and was vaping again in no time!

Niten13

Verified Member
Nov 18, 2014
Tigard, OR, USA
If it's black anodized you really don't need to sandblast.
I soaked mine in Greased Lightning then simply rubbed off the paint with a sponge pad! Buffed it out and polished with some wheel polish and was vaping again in no time!

Thanks Rudy! I really do like the black but she has been through some days for sure. I am actually liking the roughed up look as it tells a story of how reliable she was to the previous owner. I will give that a shot when I do decide to remove the finish. I am sure I will at some point :)

I also regret being so hesitant on jumping in, as I have been waiting for a while. The main hesitation came from my previous Mech, which I do not use anymore. Simply keep it as the ultimate backup, but after vaping on the REO I have to say this thing vapes better than any mech I could have ever imagined. No HUGE clouds or anything since I am running a simple dual micro coil build but the flavor OHMY!! :toast:

Could not ask for a better vape!

Last edited:

rudy4653

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
CT
Thanks Rudy! I really do like the black but she has been through some days for sure. I am actually liking the roughed up look as it tells a story of how reliable she was to the previous owner. I will give that a shot when I do decide to remove the finish. I am sure I will at some point :)

I also regret being so hesitant on jumping in, as I have been waiting for a while. The main hesitation came from my previous Mech, which I do not use anymore. Simply keep it as the ultimate backup, but after vaping on the REO I have to say this thing vapes better than any mech I could have ever imagined. No HUGE clouds or anything since I am running a simple dual micro coil build but the flavor OHMY!! :toast:

Could not ask for a better vape!

You could also go 2 tone! I left the body black and stripped the door . Looks good with that combo and stainless atty on top. Just a thought. :)

rudy4653

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
CT
You could also go 2 tone! I left the body black and stripped the door . Looks good with that combo and stainless atty on top. Just a thought. :)

If you want I can show you a picture later when I get home.
It's a OG mini that I have had for over 2 years. It was my first! It got pretty beat up from drops etc. I stripped the door down to the aluminum, mounted my stainless Hornet atty and aluminum button top and it felt like I got a new MOD but still had character from wear & tear!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread