My first e-cig starter kit!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lhkaykay10

Sep 17, 2012
Dallas, TX !
2012-09-21.jpg

Excuse mt nails lol

I think the pic looks too small but yes just got my kit. Came with 2 clearos, ego twist bats, a charger, and a drip tip.
Excited to try em out, here i go...hope they work alright. :laugh:

Last edited:

lhkaykay10

Sep 17, 2012
Dallas, TX !
Welcome to ECF! Good to see another Texan joining the fray. The eGo setup is pretty good for a beginner. Best of luck. Did you order extra juice? I see a small bottle in the pic, but you will definitely need more.

yesss omgshhh!! im lovin this so far. ans Yes I did I bought about 6 juices from ecblends plus that one.

Last edited:

PepNYC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2010
Charlotte, NC
OMG...THOSE NAILS! EWWWW!!!

Haha. Just kidding. They're gorgeous. ;)

Welcome to ECF and congrats on taking a major step in improving your health. You pretty Texas ladies shouldn't be walking around with those stinkies hangin out your mouths anyway.

Seriously though. You made an excellent choice for a starter kit and welcome to the forum.

View attachment 136690

Excuse mt nails lol

I think the pic looks too small but yes just got my kit. Came with 2 clearos, ego twist bats, a charger, and a drip tip.

Last edited:

lhkaykay10

Sep 17, 2012
Dallas, TX !
OMG...THOSE NAILS! EWWWW!!!

Haha. Just kidding. They're gorgeous. ;)

Welcome to ECF and congrats on taking a major step in improving your health. You pretty Texas ladies shouldn't be walking around with those stinkies hangin out your mouths anyway.

Seriously though. You made an excellent choice for a starter kit and welcome to the forum.

ahahaaa!! whatever I need a manicure! :laugh:

&& thank u, I seriously hated that newport cig smell an now I smell like fruits and berries when I vape. lol
Its amazing...like whoever came up with this is a genius! &&thank you once again :)

Ohh, and that little icon to myfreedomsmokes.com are you really counting your days? cuz that kinda cool.

PepNYC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2010
Charlotte, NC
ahahaaa!! whatever I need a manicure! :laugh:

&& thank u, I seriously hated that newport cig smell an now I smell like fruits and berries when I vape. lol
Its amazing...like whoever came up with this is a genius! &&thank you once again :)

Ohh, and that little icon to myfreedomsmokes.com are you really counting your days? cuz that kinda cool.

Yes Maam. There are tons of counters/banners out there. I just chose myfreedomsmokes because I do a lot of business with them and I think they have some of the best customer service and prices around. Plus, they're local to me so I don't have to pay shipping if I feel like driving over to pick up my orders. Ok, so I'm a little bias. But there are generic counters as well that don't have any vendors names if you just want to keep track without advertising. The easiest way to do it is keep an eye out for one you like. It may be in other members signatures. Click it and it SHOULD, and I stress should, take you to a page where you can create your own.

Here are a couple of links I found on the forum that will take you to some.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/little-girl/784-signature-banners-part-1.html
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/little-girl/785-signature-banners-part-2.html

Have fun

EDIT: Oh...and you might have to post a certain number of times before you can edit your signature. I think it may be 15? I'm really not positive though. If it is, let me know. We'll keep writing back and forth till you meet your quota. :)

Last edited:

lhkaykay10

Sep 17, 2012
Dallas, TX !
Yes Maam. There are tons of counters/banners out there. I just chose myfreedomsmokes because I do a lot of business with them and I think they have some of the best customer service and prices around. Plus, they're local to me so I don't have to pay shipping if I feel like driving over to pick up my orders. Ok, so I'm a little bias. But there are generic counters as well that don't have any vendors names if you just want to keep track without advertising. The easiest way to do it is keep an eye out for one you like. It may be in other members signatures. Click it and it SHOULD, and I stress should, take you to a page where you can create your own.

Here are a couple of links I found on the forum that will take you to some.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/little-girl/784-signature-banners-part-1.html
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/little-girl/785-signature-banners-part-2.html

Have fun

EDIT: Oh...and you might have to post a certain number of times before you can edit your signature. I think it may be 15? I'm really not positive though. If it is, let me know. We'll keep writing back and forth till you meet your quota. :)

HEYY how do you make it show up on the forum?

lhkaykay10

Sep 17, 2012
Dallas, TX !
Aw man. You got 34 already! No fair!! I was looking forward to posting back and forth with you. :(

You should just be able to copy and paste the code into your signature in your profile.

lol hahaa yea everyone has been responding to me. I love this website sooo much love and feedback.

and okay thanks i figured that.

PepNYC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2010
Charlotte, NC
ahahaa HEYYY lay off the nails!! Im going natural now on my nails so my lungs arent the only thing going thru a lil process.
@kuklaki THANKS :)
my personality is very bubbly(so ive heard)!!

Well take your time and don't be too hard on yourself if ya slip up. We've all done it. You're changing a big part of your life and you'll notice it. However, the ecig ya got there will make the transition much easier. Plus ya got all us nice folks for support if you ever need it. And I promise, no more nail jokes. :)

rlh445

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2012
Baltimore, Maryland
View attachment 136690

Excuse mt nails lol

Weeeeeeee Ego Tanks! I got a friend started on those a few months ago and he's been smoke free ever since! Good luck on your journey and remember: it may be a little tough at first but before you know it, you're gonna actually *forget!* what smoking a cigarette tastes and even feels like!

lhkaykay10

Sep 17, 2012
Dallas, TX !
Well take your time and don't be too hard on yourself if ya slip up. We've all done it. You're changing a big part of your life and you'll notice it. However, the ecig ya got there will make the transition much easier. Plus ya got all us nice folks for support if you ever need it. And I promise, no more nail jokes. :)

honestly, I dont think I will ever slip up. I play basketball and thats the main reason why I quit. Now I figured this is so much better and the feeling is basically there just like smoking a analog. Ill never go back to smoking ever again.
thanks for the suppport. lol.

lhkaykay10

Sep 17, 2012
Dallas, TX !
Weeeeeeee Ego Tanks! I got a friend started on those a few months ago and he's been smoke free ever since! Good luck on your journey and remember: it may be a little tough at first but before you know it, you're gonna actually *forget!* what smoking a cigarette tastes and even feels like!

lol Thanks !! and I sure hope so!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread