My First Ejuice by vendor review being that I have accumalated a variety my 100% vg flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

caly_00

Jul 29, 2012
Florida
Ok. I have picked up a good amount of 100% vg juices mainly from the 1st company I ever ordered from Vapure. My review will be honest and hopefully helpful being that they do not have reviews on their website. I will attempt to rate the juices I have tried. vp-vapor production, th-throat hit, and F-flavor. FYI I vape some of these at 11 mg nicotine and 24 mg

1.Em's Snickerdoodle24 mg...I have to rate this one a 4/5. VP 5 TH 3.8 F 5 (awaiting the coveted snick from Ms Ts will update with comparison). All in All this juice is great it was suggested to me from an employee of vapure and did not disappoint.
2.Caramel Apple Pop24mg. 5/5. VP 5 TH 5 F 5 This juice was fantastic the caramel reminded me of the caramel chews that came in the plastic wrap. The apple was more a Green apple. I went through my 10 ml bottle rather quickly lol
3. Spearmint11mg. 5/5. VP 5 TH 5 F 5. Wow this juice was spot on. Every time I vape it it reminds me of wrigleys chewing gum and the TH was phenominal thanks to the mint I suppose.
4. Full Flavor24mg 1/5. VP 5 TH 0 F 0. Ok as you can see I detest this take on a full flavor cig. Just to elaborate everytime I smell it I get a bad twinge in my heart..no exaggeration. Its a dark brown to black juice. It reminds me of a black licorice that has been extremely abused. Taste is subjective though. This ones not for me
5.Vanilla11mg 4.5/5. VP 5 TH 3 F 5. This flavor went the fastest out of all that I have tried their vanilla is amazing and thinking back to may this was the first ejuice I ever vaped.
6.Country Tobacco 11mg 5/5. VP 5 TH 5 F 5 This was my favorite tobacco juice only it didn't taste like tobacco. It was more of a clean taste thats. I know it sounds weird but thats just the best way to describe it CLEAN. It was the next one gone after vanilla for me lol. So if you order this don't expect it to taste like an analog at all just trust me you'll love how this one vapes.
7. Juicy Peach 3/5. VP 5 TH 2 F 5. Juicy Peach reminds me of a peach jolly rancher the flavor in other words is more so a candied peach rather than an actual peach. I'm about tH and I know 100 percent vgs aren't really supposed to offer that but honestly some of their 100% Vgs offer an excellent TH as rated above. Hopefully this thread helps someone out bc even though I have been only 3 monthes into my journey I would like to help others with some honest reviews.
8.Raspberry Cheesecake 2/5. VP 5 TH 0 F 0. Okay. This juice upon getting it out of the mail smelt like swiss cheese that was sitting in the hot sun then picked up and squeezed into the bottle. I've had it steeping since I received it and it still has that cheesy aftertaste even though the raspberry has started to rear its head. I would not recommend this one.
Vapures prices aren't bad about 16.95 for a 30 ml bottle and if you order 35 dollars or more you get free shipping. Check them out bc They have awesome shipping times usually takes them same day (if you order before their mail runs)or next day shipping. I bought all of these juices and none of them were free so really believe these are completely honest and according to my taste buds that are fantastic IMHO. Ive tried these out in various setups from the lavatube or the ego c with tanks cartos and saturns/stardusts and vapures 510 bridgeless atty that I rarely use bc not matter how much I try the primer taste never leaves :unsure:
Happy vaping.

caly_00

Jul 29, 2012
Florida
As promised here is the update on Ms. T's Snickerdoodle vs. Vapures. Ok I've allowed my snick from ms. t's to steep for a little while to bring out the flavor better and this is really a hard call to say whose is better, as we know taste is subjective, very subjective. The best way I can compare these two is to use an analogy. Ms. T's Snick is like a snickerdoodle cookie from a gourmet bakery that you pick up when you want to treat yourself...not too much of a TH but pretty great in a gourmet cinnamon type of way. Vapure's snickerdoodle is like a retail grocery store's Snick and I am not saying this in a bad way because it was awesome to me. The vapor was great and it had a pretty good TH for being 100% vg meaning there must be some pg in there somewhere. Being a cinnamon fan I like them both I have to rate Vapures as more of an all day for me because of it's heaviness in TH and deep familiar cinnamon flavor. Ms. T's, I have to rate as a treat yourself vape when you want something delicious that you don't want to run out before you can get another bottle. Hopefully this helps anyone searching for a great snickerdoodle in my opinion you can't go wrong with either, both will get the job done but one is like a fancy snick and the other is like an ordinary snick you can either make at home or buy at any grocery store. My bottle from vapure is running close to empty and I just got Ms. T's and its pretty close to that point also lol. So like I said..This was a hard comparison. Comments are welcome on this Thread guys come on it's my first one :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread