My first extraction!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
I am so glad I did this in the microwave. (I was going to use the stove method.) Wow! I heated 30ml VG then added one natural black n mild cigar contents (approx two tbsp) minus the leaf it was rolled in. The smell penetrated the whole house. Luckily, it is 50 degrees in WI right now. We have all the windows open. I am letting it cool to room temp, then I am going to place it into a safe place in basement overnight. I will reheat in AM and strain the fluid. IDK the fumes gave me a nicotine buzz...must be concentrated or just the overwhelming odor. A interesting one IMHO. Luckily, the other inhabitants of the household are not offended thus far. :)

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
I am so glad I did this in the microwave. (I was going to use the stove method.) Wow! I heated 30ml VG then added one natural black n mild cigar contents (approx two tbsp) minus the leaf it was rolled in. The smell penetrated the whole house. Luckily, it is 50 degrees in WI right now. We have all the windows open. I am letting it cool to room temp, then I am going to place it into a safe place in basement overnight. I will reheat in AM and strain the fluid. IDK the fumes gave me a nicotine buzz...must be concentrated or just the overwhelming odor. A interesting one IMHO. Luckily, the other inhabitants of the household are not offended thus far. :)
This extraction did not work for me. I think I burned it...I am on extraction number 2.....Hopefully, this will turn out acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread