My First Great Tasting Juice -- Strawberry

Status
Not open for further replies.

~ puff ~

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2012
calgary
i'm new to this electronic cigarette scene, and my first few orders of e-liquid were downright disappointing.

Then i read somewhere ~~ might have been here lol ~ that coffee and tobacco are hard flavors to capture in a cart.

Searched and sampled and found some real good stuff from Juicy eJuice: STRAWBERRY. ~~~~ mmmmmmmm~~

From start to finish, it tasted like strawberries picked ripe, naturally sweet and sooooo good it rekindled my
enthusiasm for vaping in general -- and juices in particular. (~:

It's as if the folks at Juicy eJuice knew I'd like it as they sent me a very FULL bottle that is, sad to say, running on empty as i write, eagerly awaiting the next pay day so I can stock up.

What a difference when you have good quality ingredients and a good tasting juice!! If some of you have awesome favorites, please list them. I know we all have different tastes, but I'll consider your opinions next time I order.

Off to enjoy the last of the strawberry ~~

~ puff ~ puff ~~~~~~~~~:vapor:

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
wherever my daydreams take me
Congrats on finding a good one..it takes time ** If you like 'pear' or tangerine..or dreamsicle..altcig has good ones..I love their dessert and drinks the best..but I love 'sweet' ones..I have tried those..you will get many people coming with ideas for you...good luck* and you can always click on the tab 'top left' to 'what's new' and click on 'suppliers' posts' and visit their threads...members there post about the flavors and so do the vendors and you can 'ask' questions about them too....take care.....* fairy20.gif

Hondo69

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Austin, Texas
www.xt9ecigs.com
It always surprises me which flavors work really well with ecigs.

I liked the strawberry and peach when I first started then got hooked on watermelon before too long. Somewhere along the line I tried a blueberry and holy smoke it was awesome, pardon the pun. So now when I'm testing a new carto design I'll pop in some watermelon or blueberry since they provide my baseline standards. If the carto doesn't do well with those flavors then into the trash can it goes.

Right now I'm puffing on a Banana Nut Bread juice that is awesome. Who knew?

~ puff ~

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2012
calgary
Like I said, I'm out of Strawberry )~: but am getting by with Peach. (~:

Funny you should mention those two flavors, Juicy eJuice makes 'em extra awesome.

Their perfect peach, like strawberry, tastes convincingly like fresh fruit. Strawberry is perhaps a little sweeter, whereas Peach is a little less so; tastes like you just bit into the fuzzy fruit and the juices are running down your hands and fingers, into your PV!! Peach is every bit as superb as Strawberry, yet it wasn't as satisfying as my first great vape.

But it's a close second. As runner-up, peach is a welcome diversion. Peach is unusual and unlike other fruit flavors and I especially like it when I'm in the mood for something different. ~~ It performs much like Strawberry in terms of throat hit and vapor production. I've heard said that Juicy eJuice e-liquids are good at that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A long sigh, with whiskers of vapor curled around my face. Need to hear more stories of truly great flavors. But until I do, I'll put my feet up and enjoy this perfectly pleasant peach. Mmmmmmmmmmm.... ~~~~~~~~~

~ puff ~

~ puff ~

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2012
calgary
I also have one more that I like from Juicy eJuice: Chocolate Mint. A real treat after a meal, or after work, or after a bath... It's an awesome blend, chocolate and mint and it produces tons of vapor. It's sweet, but not over done. Plus, the mint lingers in your mouth between ~~ puffs. ~

Come to think of it, it might be really good as an all-day vape as the chocolate kind of melts and spoils you coupled with the mint that is cool, calming and cleansing. Taken together, they're a good team of flavors for vaping. ~~~

But I've been googling the websites ~~ and reading here ~~ to find other great kinds of e-liquid to add to my collection. If you have incredible favorites, please tell me what they are so I can check them out!!

Thanks,

~ puff ~ puff ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread