My first impression of the 808-b soft cart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thornak

Moved On
Nov 15, 2009
Green Bay, WI
I just got the 808b with soft carts from LeCig today so maybe posting my opinion is a little premature but here goes.
I was looking forward to the soft foam sleeve around the cart but I could barely notice it. I like the way the paper wrapping feels and tastes compared to plastic, but the foam sleeve is almost undetectable unless you bite down on it, then there is a small amount of "give" to it.
As for the vaping experience, I noticed a very good throat hit with the 24mg marbrow, but very little vapor. I'm going to reserve judgment until I get done with a cart and use my own juice.

All in all, its a neat little e-cig! I just wish the soft carts were a little softer.

Last edited:

Thornak

Moved On
Nov 15, 2009
Green Bay, WI
update:
The more I break in this cartomizer the more impressed with it I get. The vapor production is becoming very impressive. The only problem I still ave with it is that it is a bit difficult to draw from. But it seems to have a long cutoff time so I can draw as long as I need to. I'm a happy 510 owner, but this little thing is no joke.

Thornak

Moved On
Nov 15, 2009
Green Bay, WI
update:
The more I break in this cartomizer the more impressed with it I get. The vapor production is becoming very impressive. The only problem I still ave with it is that it is a bit difficult to draw from. But it seems to have a long cutoff time so I can draw as long as I need to. I'm a happy 510 owner, but this little thing is no joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread