My first impression tank from DiscountVapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
Greetings! I didn't think I would actually order these but these are freaking awesome to use with very little worry on refilling. I ordered two 3.5ml tanks Dual Coil 510 Chrome Tank Cartomizer
and I gotta say, loving it every minute of it. Exquisite design, durable, and it's aluminum! Comes with the mouth piece and already punctured cartomizer dual coil :D .The fellow vendor has a great customer care over the phone and email and replies or calls back in a timely fashion.

About the tank.

First time I used it, I wasn't very successful because I was new to using one. What went wrong was filling the cartomizer like I was normally filling it at 16 drops and filling the tank (not over 80-90%). As I vape, it's wonderful. One problem was the cartomizer was leaking itself, not the tank. Cleaned it up, same occurrence. What I did wrong and realized was not centering the tank properly of the vent hole, so the initiative I did was flipping the cartomizer to the insertion tube on the opposite side where there was no flat surface for the cartomizer plate. Second, the hole was above the band metal ring line by 80% covering it partially and preventing cartomizer leak successfully.

Over all, very satisfied. The price was great, shipping speed was good (ordered on Friday, came on Monday). Discount vapers uses a different check out method, so take a look. If you're unsure or want an alternative to buying something he can work something out with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread