My First Impressions of the Banana Laffy Taffy and Pepsii Juices

Status
Not open for further replies.

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
Okay let’s face it, we all know I have a serious problem. I’m talking about my vaping obsession! I could just tell the “problems” that were flowing through your minds. Shame!:facepalm: We also know I made a substantial order recently. I’ve begged/agitated David for months asking for just two little things. A decent Pepsi and Laffy Taffy juice.

When I asked my little sis MN, she told me the Laffy Taffy was spot on. David outright dared me not to like the Pepsi juice. Okay which one do I start with… Oh yeah I got a qhitload of other juices and samples I ordered too but that’s for another time. :2cool:

I knew I would be the most disappointed if the Pepsi let me down, so I decided to go with the banana laffy taffy first. I knew the smart thing to do would be to just give them a good shake, take the tops off and let them air at least for a day before I tried them. Steeping was totally out of the question. These are 60 ml bottles. I have to keep stopping while writing this to wipe the tears from my eyes.:cry:

As y’all probably surmised, I decided screw the airing crap. I opened the laffy taffy and gave it the drip test. Low and behold the drip on my finger tasted like this just might be close. I wasn’t taking any chances with tainted attys. I also wasn’t going to go with new attys. So I decided to give ALL the attys I planned to test these juices with a PGA blowout. Now my blowout routine includes putting some in the atty while it’s still on a PV and turn it on for a few seconds; after I discovered it wouldn’t combust.:)

So I took one of each type I use and gave them the blowout procedure. Knowing sweets taste best with Penstyle attys I decided to first try the laffy taffy with a BE112. Sorry I had to stop to wipe away more tears and take another pull to make sure my impression hasn’t changed. Holy :censored::-x:censored: this :censored: tastes like A REAL BABANA LAFFY TAFFY! Even with 901, 510 and 306 attys; I close my eyes and vape and I am instantly immersed in a mouth and lung full of laffy taffyness.:vapor: Sorry I’m really emotional. I haven’t been this excited since the last time I went to an orgy and was the last man standing. :drool:

Okay that’s one for two. I couldn’t be too upset about the Pepsi juice not living up to my extremely discriminating Pepsi buds. I gave it the drip test. Then I went to get a fresh glass of ice cold Pepsi so I would be able to compare or worst case scenario, wash the crap vape juice taste out of my mouth. I decided to first try this one with a 901. I have to say honestly, it was NOT the same as my glass of Pepsi. It wasn’t cold! That’s the only difference between the drink and vape juice! :toast:

David, David, David, I truly love hate you man! I mean it from the bottom of my heart. You have me crying tears of joy. David you are a genius. Yet you are truly EVIL! I remember the last time I bought about half this amount of new juices. I almost killed my taste buds.:( How do I know how many new juices within what amount of time is safe?:confused: You’re dastardly David, truly dastardly. And tell Dr. Pammy to keep her cell with her. I may have to call for emergency counseling.

I’m looking at ALL this new juice and am scared as :censored: I’m gonna kill myself today. How much is my itty bitty brain expected to handle?:?: I hate you David. I love you man, you created the juice of my dreams. I’m so conflicted.:oops:

If you guys don’t hear anything from me in a week, check the obits. I’ll probably have ODed on vape juice and the sensory pleasure was too much for my brain to process.

I have some tough choices to make about how I… try the rest of the juices. I truly hope I can keep myself from trying them all today. A sane man would take at least a week to try soo many; but we all know of all the things I have been called, sane just ain’t one of them. Somebody help me…

David you have a responsibility to us Junkies. You have to promise… no more than 10 new juices at a time. That means at least a couple days apart. :laugh:

I just tried the Voodoo. It was with an atty I’d been vaping laffy taffy with. I can’t say how much bleeding there is going on. But I can definitely say this is NOT a version of HM. I just dripped a drop on my finger; it appears to have a Hawaiian influence. But that’s all I can determine right now. Oh and it’s good! I truly hope I make it through the day…

Last edited:

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
I can honestly say, I have not read a review quite like this one. It has to be framed. And AB...you better check in now and then so we don't have to worry you OD and in vapen heaven..ok you can be spiritually but not physically. Or is it the other way around?

As much as I truly hate to admit it, my review pales in comparison to the maestro. Look up TexasT's review of Cold Pressed Lime. It's... poetic

The laffy taffy sounds good. So does pepsi.

You'll be in heaven my friend.

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
Then I went to get a fresh glass of ice cold Pepsi so I would be able to compare or worst case scenario, wash the crap vape juice taste out of my mouth. I decided to first try this one with a 901. I have to say honestly, it was NOT the same as my glass of Pepsi. It wasn’t cold! That’s the only difference between the drink and vape juice! :toast:

That was exactly my thought when I tried the Pepsii juice today - all it needs are ice cubes! As a Pepsi fanatic from way back, I have to say that this flavor is simply perfection!

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
How is the flavor strength of the pepsi juice?

My last order included cherry coke and cherry limeade juices. They are both good, but I felt the flavor strength was a bit on the conservative side.

If I order some of the pepsi juice, would I be making a mistake ordering extra flavoring?

I'm hardcore. I order everything double extra.

I had to log back on because I sort forget stuff if I put it off:blush:

You can request your sample on your next order be Pepsii and find out that way if regular strength is fine with you.

Last edited:

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
Hey Bamrz,

Always a pleasure to meet another Pepsiholic. I think Free is on to something about the Diet Pepsi. David better safe guard his recipe before PepsiCo attempts to replicate it to make there diet Pepsi taste like the real thing.

They need to do something to make it taste better! :laugh: I don't drink any diet sodas because they taste nasty and life is too short. But then I don't drink tons of soda, either.

How is the flavor strength of the pepsi juice?

My last order included cherry coke and cherry limeade juices. They are both good, but I felt the flavor strength was a bit on the conservative side.

If I order some of the pepsi juice, would I be making a mistake ordering extra flavoring?

I tested by dripping, and it was just right at 2X. YMMV :)

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Ab that was a very well written and exciting review, you should be a professional reviewer because I enjoyed that vaping experience the whole read. And another pepsi lover here well the drink lol

I agree with you , girl! Ab should make a living at writing reviews or something. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread