My first mod....wanting something that's a color....what about the SID??

Status
Not open for further replies.

roonies

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2013
in the cat toy aisle
Hi there,
I'm almost at the 4 month mark and have been very happy with my spinners....that said, I'm going to have a little extra cash to spend in a couple of weeks and want to get my first mod. Just looked at the SID and love the colors...it's a girl thing....but am wondering if this would be a good choice or am I better off with something else and a J-wrap? I've looked at a lot of videos on the eVic and like that it's upgradable by firmware but basically am uninformed. Or, I could just go for a mini Provari, but that eliminate the VW feature....also like a shortie option so I would welcome all suggestions. Throw me your opinions!! :confused:Thx!!....and please move this post if it's in the wrong sub forum.

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
Using sbakercam's vendor as a point of reference, anything on this page would be suitable for your VV-VW needs.
There's also the Sigelei Zmax V3/5, and Tmax if you like box mods. If you want something small and slim, the self-contained Innokin iTaste 3.0 would be a good choice, as would the larger iTaste SVD tube style VV-VW.

Tough to choose these days... lots of VV-VWs because everyone loves the "set it and forget it" aspect of a VW. Have fun sorting it out. ;-)

Have a look at this bad boy. This site has all the color combinations available, and it's made by the same people who make the VAMO, which has proven to be a very durable and dependable device. This site has it for under $40, but it's china and shipping can take over a week. There's another place in the USA stocking all the color options, but it's almost $70 there. This will probably be my next mod.

KSD K-Max Hybrid Mod - VaporBreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread