Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Anthony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2013
Scranton, Pa USA
Here she is in all her glory.... So proud!!!
enetuhag.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amberina

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
Looking good!!
I already scratched mine up!!! AHHHH!! I accidentally drop kicked it across a parking lot this morning and scratched up the extended cap. I even wrapped it and everything but of course it landed on an exposed spot. Oh well- it still works awesome and that's all that really matters.
Isn't it so nice to be finally holding in your hand after all that waiting???

Mark Anthony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2013
Scranton, Pa USA
Looking good!!
I already scratched mine up!!! AHHHH!! I accidentally drop kicked it across a parking lot this morning and scratched up the extended cap. I even wrapped it and everything but of course it landed on an exposed spot. Oh well- it still works awesome and that's all that really matters.

It is awesome to finally know what everyone was raving about...... and they were all sooooo right!! Sorry about your scratches, but you're right, as long as it works all is good!!!

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Well, you can decide either that
a) Scars add character
or
b) Your 'Vari had the great sense and consideration to only get scratched on an easily replaceable part. You can pick up a new extension cap someday if it bothers you (maybe get the purple one that's been on the clearance page for like 3 months - LOL)

Looking good!!

Mark Anthony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2013
Scranton, Pa USA
YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats! it's amazing how hooked we get!

I had originally thought that I would keep using my MVP 2 for work but I can't bring myself to put this thing down.... MVP has since been moved into a back up roll since I put in one of my rebuilt PT2 coils last night. Love my MVP but I have to honestly admit that I love my Provari more!!! :)

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
I had originally thought that I would keep using my MVP 2 for work but I can't bring myself to put this thing down.... MVP has since been moved into a back up roll since I put in one of my rebuilt PT2 coils last night. Love my MVP but I have to honestly admit that I love my Provari more!!! :)

Just don't sit it down somewhere & forget where you put it.....The ProVari I'm talking about.

Sent from a BIG phone.....Galaxy Note 3

Mark Anthony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2013
Scranton, Pa USA
Everything already said here.
I own two....... my other stuff is gathering dust.

That's pretty much what my MVP2 has been doing for the last 5 days. I feel bad but I honestly didn't know it would be that much better. It will make a great back up though....... until I buy my mini!!!! :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread