My First order and What Happened

Status
Not open for further replies.

k2c1959

Mar 27, 2013
catoosa, oklahoma
I finally received my first order of SnickerDoodle Cookie and Cinnamon Roll Danish and the problems started...
First, let me say, the Snickerdoodle Cookie is amazing, I absolutely Love it..

Secondly, I went and bought myself 2 new Vivi Nova tanks awaiting arrival of this shipment. I filled the 1st one
up with the snickerdoodle and tried it and ow WOW...excellent

i grabbed the other vivi with anticipation and filled it with the cimmamon roll danish. put onto evic and ready to
vape, or so i thought!!! within a matter of seconds the vivi tank disintegrated in my hands and all 3 oz of unused
juice went to the floor. Ive got to say in all the juices i have tried i have never seen anything like this happen...
do we really want to know what it in that juice??? my wife is now afraid for me to use it.. :unsure:

So... explanation is in order i think.. not only was i out 18 days waiting on order, but now 1/3 of the juice is gone
and i havent even tried it and out 15 bucks for a tank. (i have seen your disclaimer), i just cannot see for the life
of me how something could eat a tank in a matter of mere seconds, and i have been vaping for a long time and
thru hundreds of flavors and tanks and never had this happen even once.

KnotGillty

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
Sacramento CA
Last edited:

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
Unfortunately some devices cannot stand up to the ingredients in some liquids. Cinnamon Roll Danish has a pretty strong cinnamon in it, and some plastics they use cannot seem to contain what they are designed to hold. A little research will dig up other flavors with which many devices do not work. I would recommend contacting the vendor from whom you purchased the device. They may be able to replace it for you unless they have already specified that their product does not work with all juices.

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
The Vivis have metal tanks that you might want to look into. They are fairly cheap. Although they don't have any way to see the juice so you have to be more careful not to vape it dry. I've used Ms. T's Red Hot Cinnamon Candy in the metal Vivis and it worked great! I haven't tried the Cinnamon Roll Danish, but if it can hold up to the Red Hot I'm sure it'll handle the Danish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread