My First Personal E-Cig Demonstration

Status
Not open for further replies.

alphafemale

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Marshall, Michigan
Went to a craft show type thingy today. Someone was there trying to sell e-cigs. Don't remember the brand, if I looked at some pictures I could figure it out, but......

1 battery, wall charger and 5 cartos $79....OMG!!!

Ok, so the guy says to me step right up and try it out, almost laughed out loud. Sorry dude, can't preach to the choir. Showed him my batteries and cartos. He hollers at his partner that he has a testimonial.

Sure thing kids, I use it, I love it, wouldn't trade it for the world. This brings me to the skeptical ol hag (I'm being nice) in the crowd. She says I'm trading one habit for another. True. She says can you really quit with this thing. Yes if I wanted to. Then she asks about the health hazzards from nicotine. The cat had my tongue. I didn't have an answer other than who cares. I'm still getting my fix without coating my lungs with tar.

I decide to walk away before I had to help her family collect their inheritance early.

As I'm leaving, a young couple with a baby pull me aside. They want to know more. So being the kind soul that I am (snicker snicker), I explain batteries, cartos and juice-gotta have the juice!!!

Then I got brave and asked them how much the vendor was asking. You guessed it, I whipped out a handy NHALER business card, scrawled KR808D-1 on the front, handed it over explaining that there are other models but this one is in the $40-$50 range with 2 batteries wall charger 5 cartos plus Drew's the man-just visit the site.

Just had to share my experience.

Last edited:

alphafemale

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Marshall, Michigan
Thanks Ash and night. I use the box that the KR kit came in (the white one with the magnetic closure) to hold the carto condoms so I can put them back on after refilling. Once I get my shelf built I will post pictures (or at least try to). I'm kinda OCD about being organized.

I have an old Tupperware bread keeper that I have my boxes of cartos and 30ml bottles of juice in. Then I have 2 pencil boxes-one has empty carto boxes, the other has tools (pick, tweezers misc). I also have a small plastic basket that all my sample bottles are in. Some of these organizers will go away when my shelf is built. :)

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
Alphafemale very well done and like a real lady. yeh i got 2 business cards from my order on friday. 1 is going in my wallet and other was giving to a guy i know who was asking me about my e-cig. I didnt want him to put his mouth on my cart so i blew vapor in his face. he loved it. I know the guy. He hangs out at the vets administration and when i went there friday he asked me about it. I had my greencig with me that day and vaping drewbacco1. And i just got it in the mail 3 hrs prior lol. He said he was going to go to the mall they sell smoke51 there for 175 bucks. you know what i said to him and the rest is history. 175 bucks for a piece of crap geez. He said he liked my white battery and i had the black cart on. My cart for the gc was made using Needvapors ne wvideo. it is really cool and she has a great idea and you can drip thru the top. Very cool indeed. leave it to Lori to figure it out. Thanks Lori i know your gonna read this anyway cause your always on here.
Anyway Alpha you did great the way you handled that couple. Job well done Happy Vaping

ski

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2009
NJ, USA
Yep...driving around w/ a real estate agent all day Sat, I thought she was chewing on her thumbnail until she had to answer her phone and put down her nicotrol inhaler. So after her call finished I showed her the SB loaded w/ HV French vanilla coffee. She said the nicotrol is probably her thing because it's stealthier and mentioned she has COPD. I remembered somebody on here talking about lung juice apparently helping w/ his COPD, so I pointed her towards Nhaler.com and "lung juice" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread