Not open for further replies.

damselle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2012
New England
Hi Guys,

i know now I don't come visit nearly enough, but for my feelings of kinship for Reo lovers!

so, my question for you folks is, where am I supposed to apply this Noalox? To only threads? Recently I noticed some crystals forming on the innards of my button and wondered if I should be putting the stuff there.

is there a thread already established re: care of your Reo, that I might pursue?

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
Clean the mod first. File the tip if it's an old one with a steel firing pin - the new ones are gold plated copper. Do not file those. Ever.

whack some noalox on the pin as unsure shows and you can also use it on threads of your atties. If you like wriggling in grey grease call 1-800-TRUNKER.

If you have the new contacts, i'd recommend using deoxit instead, because it's a lot less messy, but noalox will work fine. It's not something you have to do daily depending on your builds. Anyone that uses coils over an Ohm can do this once a month or less.

T

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
Clean the mod first. File the tip if it's an old one with a steel firing pin - the new ones are gold plated copper. Do not file those. Ever.

whack some noalox on the pin as unsure shows and you can also use it on threads of your atties. If you like wriggling in grey grease call 1-800-TRUNKER.

If you have the new contacts, i'd recommend using deoxit instead, because it's a lot less messy, but noalox will work fine. It's not something you have to do daily depending on your builds. Anyone that uses coils over an Ohm can do this once a month or less.

T

i got an "out of order" message :D

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
rick astley pie chart.jpg

Splendid.

T

Status