My first Reo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joka

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
CleVegas TN.
I got a cyclone instead of the reomizer, it looks fancier and both were high priced and all tips or tricks I'm open to hear, I'm building a coil on it as I post this. I'm kinda excited....but it ate a deep hole in my wallet lol hope it's worth it.
ujyguqun.jpg
dahutuzu.jpg
arezazez.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
I totally dig it so far, first coil and I fired it up. Perfect vape. Only problem is I would like a little bigger air hole, and i don't trust myself drilling a $60 atty. ..

Congrats on the new Reo. It's not that hard to open the air hole, Put tape on it to protect the finish in case you slip and just go slow. I like 1/16.

louis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2010
Mt Vernon,Texas
Welcome to Reoville. Have been using these for 3+yeras & love them. This is as close as you can get to dripping. Just learn how to ump the juice w/o getting it flooded.
It take a little getting used to but will vape like crazy & last for years.
I am using a jenny type wick & 5 wraps of 30 ga. kanthal & get about 1.2 ohms as flavor is more important to me than blowing clouds.

Happy vaping,
louis

Joka

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
CleVegas TN.
I am running a 1.1 ohm coil, 28g.

I think I'm gonna try my 26g tonight and see if I can make a more sturdy coil. I'm having a little difficulty finding a good cotton placement. I'm using a cyclone so it feeds juice around the middle post, it's hard to get the wick juiced before it seeps back down into the bottle. Too much cotton and I just got a nasty vape. Over all I love it. I'm gonna try to drill my air hole out here in about 30 mins. I'm nervous as hell but I need a bigger hole for my style of vape.

*EDIT*I just built a 0.9 ohm coil, 6 wraps with 26g kanthal. Works marvelous

Last edited:

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Congrats Joka! Love that door color.

Just a reminder that ECF will be closing this model/device specific subforum on 03/07. Come join everyone in Rob's supplier forum, where all the action is! => Reos Mods

Don't want you lost and wondering where this sub forum disappeared to when it does happen. Very little activity has ever gone on here but the Reo supplier forum is very busy. That's been the main go-to on ECF for help and support for a long time. (And fun too.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread