Status
Not open for further replies.

moonlitharley

Mar 27, 2012
Ohio
ok so I started vaping April 4, 2012 and I quit smoking April 4, 2012! It's been 13 days now since I've touched a burning cig! The very first pv I gotten is epower 18650, using 3.5ml tank, and 30mg nic. I have only ordered from sweet-vapes.com so I haven't gotten to try any other ejuices :( but I have been happy with what I have tried from sweet-vapes. I've only made 2 orders but hope to order again soon for a bigger bottle of carmel spanish gold and starbucks mocha with a tank for each. I can't wait to order from other vendors and start trying new juices but for now gotta deal with what I have. I've spent more on getting started then what I would've spent on cigs over the last two weeks so gotta let it balance out lol. Hubby is wondering where the savings is :( I know it's coming just hard to see right now just starting out and especially with my wishlist! I want to try vision 3 stone tank, DIY ejuice, a bottom feeder box mod, larger tube style, and dying to try more juices!!! I want to try vaping at 5 or 6 volts. but it'll take at least a year to get there :( For now this is what I'm working with this is my very first set up, hubby got me the clear plastic organizer today :) everything here came from sweet-vapes.com who has been awsome! She has also sent me 2 different flavors of 0mg nic juices to try and a keychain zippy thing that I stash my "quick fix" in which is an atty and whatever juice for when I need stronger taste. I love the tank as I said want 2 more of same but have seen others I want. Definetly going to 5/6mg tank! I've been dripping, using carto's and now the tank and I have to say absolutly LOVE the tank!

so here's my spread if anyone would like to send donations to the begining of my journey message me desparatly wanting pv back up!!! :)

Attachments

• 2012-04-1701.50.09.jpg
    2012-04-1701.50.09.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 2012-04-1701.49.57.jpg
    2012-04-1701.49.57.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 18
  • 2012-04-1701.49.37.jpg
    2012-04-1701.49.37.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 2012-04-1701.49.26.jpg
    2012-04-1701.49.26.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 19

geogeeekgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Glasgow, Scotland
ok so I started vaping April 4, 2012 and I quit smoking April 4, 2012! It's been 13 days now since I've touched a burning cig! The very first pv I gotten is epower 18650, using 3.5ml tank, and 30mg nic. I have only ordered from sweet-vapes.com so I haven't gotten to try any other ejuices :( but I have been happy with what I have tried from sweet-vapes. I've only made 2 orders but hope to order again soon for a bigger bottle of carmel spanish gold and starbucks mocha with a tank for each. I can't wait to order from other vendors and start trying new juices but for now gotta deal with what I have. I've spent more on getting started then what I would've spent on cigs over the last two weeks so gotta let it balance out lol. Hubby is wondering where the savings is :( I know it's coming just hard to see right now just starting out and especially with my wishlist! I want to try vision 3 stone tank, DIY ejuice, a bottom feeder box mod, larger tube style, and dying to try more juices!!! I want to try vaping at 5 or 6 volts. but it'll take at least a year to get there :( For now this is what I'm working with this is my very first set up, hubby got me the clear plastic organizer today :) everything here came from sweet-vapes.com who has been awsome! She has also sent me 2 different flavors of 0mg nic juices to try and a keychain zippy thing that I stash my "quick fix" in which is an atty and whatever juice for when I need stronger taste. I love the tank as I said want 2 more of same but have seen others I want. Definetly going to 5/6mg tank! I've been dripping, using carto's and now the tank and I have to say absolutly LOVE the tank!

so here's my spread if anyone would like to send donations to the begining of my journey message me desparatly wanting pv back up!!! :)

hi :)

thats looks very organised lol i like how you have a a seperate carto for each flavour i may have to steal that idea;) hehehe tell your husband that the savings atm are in your health :)

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
sounds like you are off to a running start! an epower is like 2 steps already.
I have gotten lots of snicker doodle from Dayna too.
Get the best you can afford, and don't bother with too many half measures as far as PV's go... if you want to try higher voltages, i'd suggest a good VV. That way you have it all in one unit.
I figure with 7 to 10 bucks a pack of good smokes, at least you are not charring your lungs anymore even if you do get the gear acquisition syndrome (GAS).

moonlitharley

Mar 27, 2012
Ohio
My "being ahead" is thanks to this forum sailorman was big help and you tube videos mainly grimmgreen, pbusardo, and nicfitnation took all the great advice watched tons of videos for months before finally buying my first unit it was easy to stay away from cig look alikes because i didnt want to be reminded of one at all but kinda wish i had one now only for backup and great tips like grease threads use dremil to add slit on side of tank cartocleaning switch all things i started from the get go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread