My first visit to the lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninjaijr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
AZ
so last friday i had a chance to visit the lounge in tucson and here is my experience...

it was kind of a last min decision to go to the lounge that day as i have been wanting to go since i heard it was open. i knew they closed at 7 and i was off work at 6. i called ahead and the person (i dont remember their name) answering was very helpful and asked if i needed juice or hardware. i told them i needed some carts and the model PV i had. they stated they had some in stock (awesome :2cool:). i told them i was on my way and should be there by the time they closed hopefully. he did sound very concerned as i was low on my supplies.. we all know how it is when that happens.

i get there with about 10 mins to spare. i get greeted as i come in and they quickly help me get the carts i need. as im looking around i decide to try a flavor or 2. as we are trying the lady behind the counter informs me that the blenders are heading out for the day.

my thoughts (blenders on site...really... wow.. i gotta get some juice)

i quickly sifted through the flavor book and chose a flavor i liked but really havent vaped alot.

decided in a 60 ml bottle (only cause of finances..would have went bigger if i could afford it at the moment). BTW... awesome how they sell in sizes larger than 30ML

they took my order and stated it would be a few...

i looked around while i waited..the lounge was great...tv's all over...nice chairs... great staff. i felt like a kid in the candy store...lol... anyhow... overall great experience and looking forward to my next pre planned visit where i can actually sit and enjoy the lounge to its fullest.

:vapor: -- currently vaping peacefully and content (juice is great)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread