My Fog machine aka "PureSomkers Prodigy V3"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rippspeed

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
A, A
I just got my Prodigy V3 and I'm vaping at 6Volts and I have a GG 901 i6 atty at the end with a Super T Manufacturing T-Tip to complete the awesome beautifull package... Casey, pretty much took care of me and my impatientness about my order. PureSmoker.com is a pretty good company, they have great customer service and one of the few products that actually is beautifull enough to almost require a suit to match... LOL!!!

Ok this thing is beatifull, I only wish this was my first ecig... If they sold this mainstream and kept it cheap this would convert a ton of analog cigarette smokers over...

I love vaping at 6volts and what I found is after 5 big hits off the Prodigy V3 @ 6volts is enough for me to be content from vaping for a hour or two. This thing creates a ton of vapor, and its very consistent. Product quality is very very nice. I want to take some shots of this quality product. Only wished I had a better camera to take some dramatic pics of it ...

heres one taken from my HD2 @ my work desk :
4734980571_dbd667bf36.jpg

I'm soo excited and satisfied with this product, its like buying and modding a new car for me... With the Prodigy V3, I dont think I would ever go back to smoking analogs... Unless someone offers me a Cuban cigar and a glass of Louie the 13th Triple XXXL Cognac...

Casey and the PureSmoker team thank you for putting out a awesome product...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread