Date of your initial complaint to the supplier
Jun 17, 2016​

Method used when initiating complaint with retailer
Live Support​

Ticket number (if you were issued one)

General nature of complaint
Billing​

Briefly describe your problem or issue
I've been a customer here since I started vaping. Last summer my credit card got hit with 350 bucks in fraudulent charges after buying from myfreedomsmokes.com. A little searching and I learned there was a data breach which I was never notified of. Realizing this could happen anywhere o I switched to using a prepaid debit card for my next several orders. Today I tried to reorder which is what I normally do and have done at least 3 times since then. What I ended up with a hold on my prepaid card and the order did not go through. The funds for the entire purchase price plus shipping are on hold which shows it wasn't an issue on my card. I contacted them and their only solution is it has to be the card and it will most likely get sorted anywhere from hours to weeks. Again, being there is a hold for the total purchase price, that just doesn't seem likely at all. I have had no problems at all with their products, but tying my money up like this, combined with last years data breach is just not acceptable to me.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread