The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

My Freedom Smokes Defective or wrong product

Discussion in 'Reviews of Suppliers - Negative' started by mikechainvape, Jan 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. mikechainvape

mikechainvape New Member

Jan 29, 2016
    Supplier Negative Review

Name of retailer:
    My Freedom Smokes​

Date of your initial complaint to the supplier
    Jan 19, 2016​

Method used when initiating complaint with retailer
    Email​

Ticket number (if you were issued one)
    100759950​

General nature of complaint
    Defective or wrong product​

Briefly describe your problem or issue
    I've ordered coils from them before and was very happy so I went ahead and ordered a Kanger Subtank Mini. I was disappointed when I opened the box and found a scratch on the tank along with some other rather poor finish issues. I emailed customer service and had not heard anything back after 8 business days. I emailed them again and got a reply that they didn't think they needed to respond to my original email? He goes on to say in another email they only warranty DOA items and not damaged merchandise? I had asked them to send a replacement part and they responded by offering 15% off a future order. I see they are now selling the tank for less than what I paid for it. So instead of helping out a repeat customer they want me to spend more money with them to make this right? I have no plans to do more business with this vendor. Damaged merchandise, poor customer service, and a taillight warranty.​

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.