Status
Not open for further replies.

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
I received an email tonight and it seems My Freedom Smokes is running a sale until midnight Halloween. Nicotine is still on sale so good chance to get that extra savings.
10% off orders over $25 code MFS10%, 15% off orders over $50 code MFS15%, over $100 code MFS20% and MFS25% for orders over $125.

Just ordered some stuff two days ago dabnabit!

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
It freezes real well.
wink.gif
I'm just sayin'. . .

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
I got in on this great deal with a $30 discount on everything(?) I think I need to start mixing my own juices. Now I'm waiting for vapemail :) Just an FYI, MFS carries everything you need to mix up some juice, though I cant brag about the quality until it arrives.

I have 500 ml of their 100 mg nicotine in the freezer and another 500 ml of it on the shelf waiting on amber bottles to freeze it with. Also have a few bottles of their PG and VG that I use all the time. I find their stuff to be quality at a great price.

Ablonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
Frozen Tundra, WI Cheesehead
I got in on this great deal with a $30 discount on everything(?) I think I need to start mixing my own juices. Now I'm waiting for vapemail :) Just an FYI, MFS carries everything you need to mix up some juice, though I cant brag about the quality until it arrives.
I use them for my unflavored premixed and just get my own flavoring for diy stuff... makes it easier IMO. Haven't used anything else to compare quality but I like them a lot.

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I have 500 ml of their 100 mg nicotine in the freezer and another 500 ml of it on the shelf waiting on amber bottles to freeze it with. Also have a few bottles of their PG and VG that I use all the time. I find their stuff to be quality at a great price.

FYI, Nudenicotine has the best prices I've seen on the liter size glass storage bottles. Glass Amber Storage Bottles - Nude Nicotine (They're $3.50 for the glass liters, which is incredible! The plastic ones are even cheaper, but that's for short(er) term storage obviously.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread