My GGT arrived!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wood_510

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2009
Georgia(US)
I finally got my hands on the GGT!!! It is a beautiful device and vapes like a champ. Being that it's new I don't want to use it much so for now I will just sit and admire it. The top cap is a little different from any other that I have used before on the GG line. I can tell it's adjustable for different batteries and it appears the center pole up or down will accommodate the battery of my choice. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway I'm going to wrap this up. I'm just so happy it came...

PS- Imeo, you forgot to put #101 on it...lol. Not that it matters I love it all the same...:toast::toast:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I finally got my hands on the GGT!!! It is a beautiful device and vapes like a champ. Being that it's new I don't want to use it much so for now I will just sit and admire it. The top cap is a little different from any other that I have used before on the GG line. I can tell it's adjustable for different batteries and it appears the center pole up or down will accommodate the battery of my choice. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway I'm going to wrap this up. I'm just so happy it came...

PS- Imeo, you forgot to put #101 on it...lol. Not that it matters I love it all the same...:toast::toast:

yes, I forgot the serial!! I am very sorry friend, I thought of it just right now that I read the thread:(

The center pin is not adjustable for batteries but for atomizers. Not all of them are made equal. Its like the slim connector.

GGT is an older model that cant have what GGTS has but its still one of the best mods out there:)

Last edited:

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

I thought you already had every GG mod... whats up with that!?

lordbyron77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2010
Milano -Italy-

#101 lives in Milan, Italy ;)

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Yup running my GGT everyday, the draw is best on this unit for me and with a new present I got from Imeo last week I now have the ultimate collection at the same time and running my GGTS units as well all with AFS. It's nice to be running the Ferarri of mods and have a nice collection of them, we are all very fortunate to be able to have these units to vape with. Imeo is on his game bigtime and always seems to be ahead of the rest of the pack in a very unique way. Once I started buying from Imeo a year or so ago I told myself to stick with him and the GG units and I'm very glad I did this, in the long run it has saved me money from buying all the other second place units on the market and theres nothing like having the Best of the Best.!!! I'm very happy for Imeo he has grown his business and the GG family by leaps and bounds in the last year, cheers buddy and keep on Rockin em out Imeo.!!!!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Yup running my GGT everyday, the draw is best on this unit for me and with a new present I got from Imeo last week I now have the ultimate collection at the same time and running my GGTS units as well all with AFS. It's nice to be running the Ferarri of mods and have a nice collection of them, we are all very fortunate to be able to have these units to vape with. Imeo is on his game bigtime and always seems to be ahead of the rest of the pack in a very unique way. Once I started buying from Imeo a year or so ago I told myself to stick with him and the GG units and I'm very glad I did this, in the long run it has saved me money from buying all the other second place units on the market and theres nothing like having the Best of the Best.!!! I'm very happy for Imeo he has grown his business and the GG family by leaps and bounds in the last year, cheers buddy and keep on Rockin em out Imeo.!!!!

thanks a lot my good friend mwa and yes I will keep rockin. You will see a new video in the next few days:)

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
ALL RIGHT WOOD!!! Yes I use my GGT every day and I love it. I use CR2s and 18500s in it and use only the smaller sleeve for a Grant sized device. The AFS V2 fits on the Trans perfectly with no gap and looks awesome! Don't worry you will start using it and not want to put it down. I really like how the GG Logo is bigger than the TS.

T-Hefner

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2010
NJ, USA
ALL RIGHT WOOD!!! Yes I use my GGT every day and I love it. I use CR2s and 18500s in it and use only the smaller sleeve for a Grant sized device. The AFS V2 fits on the Trans perfectly with no gap and looks awesome! Don't worry you will start using it and not want to put it down. I really like how the GG Logo is bigger than the TS.

Yeah mann...I like the way the logo looks on the GGT too......

I understand the GGTS is basically the upgraded GGT...You dont need sleeves, etc etc.....

BUT, The GGT is still something special....and vapes like a champ...and puts other mods out of business....hahaha

-Tim

wood_510

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2009
Georgia(US)
Here ya go ladies and gents... A little eye candy for you!!:toast::toast:

Attachments

• DSCN0523.jpg
    DSCN0523.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 55

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
so we can custom order stuff from imeo ? good to know.
So what did you pay, how long did it take, shall we all flood imeo's box with requests?

Nooooooooooooooo, please guys, I cant do special requests.!!! I just did it for Tim and Wood and mwa because I had 3 pieces ready, nothing more.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread