Status
Not open for further replies.

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
I have a question regarding the bottom cap of the GGTS. Why is there a spring at the bottom cap? Wouldn't the GGTS provide a stronger vape by removing the spring and just using the brass piece as the contact? Let me know your thoughts...

I think the spring (for me anyhow) lets you feel the resistance when tightening the GGTS around the battery. Otherwise, overtightening it may damage the battery.

Just a guess.

Zaiden

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2010
Ohio
I have the upgrade fuse kit for the GGTS, but I do have a question. I also have a VP Passthrough that connects to a wall outlet at 5v. I switch the atty from my GGTS to the passthrough and I get a better/stronger vape from my passthrough even though my GGTS has (2) LIPO 3volt batteries. I'm thinking I have some kind of resistance problem or is it just that I get a consistent 5 volts since it's connected to the wall on the passthrough?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I have the upgrade fuse kit for the GGTS, but I do have a question. I also have a VP Passthrough that connects to a wall outlet at 5v. I switch the atty from my GGTS to the passthrough and I get a better/stronger vape from my passthrough even though my GGTS has (2) LIPO 3volt batteries. I'm thinking I have some kind of resistance problem or is it just that I get a consistent 5 volts since it's connected to the wall on the passthrough?

Zai, if batteries dont have a problem and if you use the same atomizer with GGTS and passthrough, then GGTS needs a little cleaning (switch, threads, fuse etc.)

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
lawl College boy... so, leavin the farm ta gits ya somma dat book learnin' are ye?

EDIT: No reason for that post, just really wanted to type something in some kind of wierd accent.

Wull, if yure frum Westurn Oklahomuh at's not two hard.

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
I'm just trying to plan for the future. I hope my health will always be good enough that I can remain a fireman, but I'm going to get a degree just in case something happens. Plus it never hurts to be educated when going up for a promotion either...

Fireman here are rolling in dough. Definately get that promotion, when you are to old and/or lazy to tromp through flames you can be like Robert Deneeero in Backdraft and psychologically torture Keifers dad.

Totally awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread