My Green Hornet Mini's road rash carnage Warning, GRAPHIC pictures !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazerrred

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2010
Flo SC, USA
Riding down the road on my buddies softail and my green Mini fell out my pocket onto a very rough aggregate road. Oh nooooes it scattered everywhere !! :facepalm: :oops:

IMG_0869.jpg

IMG_0868.jpg

IMG_0867.jpg

Driptip was broken, and three little scratches. Pictures look way worse than they are. :) Took me what felt like an hour to find the door. :ohmy: Dam these Minis are tough. :) :p
Thank you Robert.

TennDave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Knoxville, TN
Left my house this morning- hit the garage door button to close the door- got out of our subdivision and started down the hill....then heard a loud "clunk" and looked down to see my mini was nowhere to be found. I had left it on top of the car as I was getting in. Stopped the car. My mini was still on the roof, right on the edge about to fall off....oh what luck! I picked it up, took a 10 second vape and blew massive plumes of vapor into the air, got into my car, thanked my lucky stars and drove off towards work- happy it didn't fall off onto the pavement as I was driving for sure!

FD369

Feb 9, 2011
CA.
Wow! Now it's really proven how tough a REO mini is. Any other juice feed mod would have shattered on the road. Don't be to bummed on the scratches, but be stoked that it survived and your not without a mini. It's not like you could waltz up to the REO website and order one and have it by Friday. Now, I'll need to get another mini, for back up reasons. Sorry for the little accident, but kudos to a durable mod! I've dropped mine a couple times on hardwood floors, no damage. Probably a different story if I dropped it on concrete. I really can't imagine any other juice feed mod holding up as well. Imagine dropping your brand new $300 eclipse juice feeder. Blam! It's now a $300 puzzle pieces. Anymore REO (takes a licking but keeps on ticking) stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread