My hands smell great!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambo-

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2011
Batavia, Ohio
I've been sitting on a few ml's of BWB Casablanca for a long time now. At first I bought a 30 ml bottle and found it to be my absolute fav. After reading around the forums I noticed that a lot of people recommend a bit of steeping to achieve full potential. So I saved my last 5 or 6 ml's and gave it 6 weeks to steep. Although, it's my favorite I wanted to save the last bit I had and sit back and enjoy it on some special day down the road after it had a chance to steep.
I decided this morning that today was that day. I came home after work and eagerly rooted through my stash trying to decide what to vape it out of. I have all sorts of things but I decided to fill a CE3 smokymizer. I sat back all happy and giddy ready to enjoy my favorite flavor. I got to enjoy it about 20 minutes and then tragedy struck. Every bit I had leaked out the bottom of the smokymizer all over my hands and desk. I don't know if it was a defective smokymizer or maybe the way I draw that caused it to leak. Either way, my hands smell great. My room smells great.....and I'm having some 555 exotic instead. I guess rather then be frustrated and disappointed I'll use this time to enjoy a different juice while I place an order for more Casablanca. Damn.....

Dingus

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Belgium
I only tried one CE3, and it leaked even while filling, and not just a bit, all the juice came out before I had a chance to put the little rubber thingie back in. I filled it with a condom on after that, but decided it was too much trouble. I still have a couple that I might try again some day, but not with juice that I couldn't miss.

Lambo-

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2011
Batavia, Ohio
Yeah, my experience with the smoky's has been kinda fail. Since most of my equipment are ego style batteries...I think I am gonna stick with mega dual coil cartos. They seem to work the best for me, never leak, last quite a while, and make my mega tornado battery look like one big ... cigar. I just wish I woulda put my Casablanca in to one of those instead. Oh well, stick with what works, right?

Lambo-

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2011
Batavia, Ohio
No doubt! Every drop is precious. Damn, vaping has been a journey of trial and error and lots of wasted cash. On the bright side, I haven't smoked in nearly 4 months. I guess in the long run its worth every dollar I spent. At this point, I don't think I could go back to smoking anyway. Cigarettes taste and smell like crap to me now.

Lambo-

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2011
Batavia, Ohio
Honestly, from what I could tell in my 20 minutes of vaping bliss....not much. Tasted wonderful then and tastes wonderful now. I liked it right out of the mailbox and it took a lot from me to leave the bottle alone while I waited for it to steep. I find myself loving every single toot, and I have been conserving soo much coz I dont wan't the bottle to run dry. Every time I use some I love it, and everytime I see the bottle run a little emptier .....I sigh in sadness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread