My Hardware Fantasies..

Status
Not open for further replies.

newb

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2009
Chicago Area Burbs

Multiple Battery Charger
- I remember there were talks of one for these batteries . Is this still being considered? It would be awesome to have one single unit to charge all my batts.. (I know I can get adapters and use the 510 multi charger)

The "Top Secret" VK1 - :p what can I say about this other than... I can't tell you or I would have to kill you... lol

A V4L manufactured HIGH capacity Cartomizer with cool cart technology...

A higher mah (650 to 1000? :p) non "pen-style" battery ..

Stationary Center Post on autos...

SnowDragon

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Boise, Idaho
Multiple Battery Charger - I remember there were talks of one for these batteries . Is this still being considered? It would be awesome to have one single unit to charge all my batts.. (I know I can get adapters and use the 510 multi charger)

I'm surprised it wasn't mentioned immediately, then again I am not. The New Slim Chargers are the V4L solution to the multi-charger issue, simply place them on a power strip. So 1 out of 5 ain't bad.

Last edited:

plarkinjr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2011
Texas
www.facebook.com
Trew Dat! a tad expensive, but not when you get a sale. At full retail under $60 for 4 slimchargers and a simple power strip from Home Depot, Harbor Freight, whatever.

Attachments

• V4L-slimChargers.jpg
    V4L-slimChargers.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 17

newb

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2009
Chicago Area Burbs
Whether it's an auto or a manual the post adjustment still is needed at times depending on if you screwed down the carto too tight or into the charger too much.

Exactly. If only the center post wouldnt move at all and the connector on the cartomizer it self were adjustable like the EMDCCs . I dont know if its a possible modification for these types of cartoz or batteries.. but it would make me happier if it were because I use them when Im out, at work and while I'm driving (autos only). And let me tell you having to adjust the center post while at a red light is not fun..

TBH it is one of the main reasons I fell of the wagon. I'm not into mods or bulky PV's. Although this minor issue (which I learned to accept when I started vaping again last week) causes frustration, the VK is my primary vape. My ego is only used when the VK's are charging.. If I had more time on my hands durring the day, the PT would have been the device I use durring charging..

lolady

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2011
I am on Indian land
1) I want an e-cigarette strip. It would plug into the wall like a power strip (with a nice long cord that will go all the way from the wall to the settee), but instead of 6 or 8 sets of 2 little plug-in slots, there would be 6 or 8 - oh hell, it's my hardware dream - so 12 sections.

Each section would have 2 specialized apertures: one round, and one USB slot, so that each section could be used to charge any KR808d-1 battery, including the new jewel-tipped pushybutton wireless ones, and/or operate an electric hookah-doodle.

If one wished, and possessed 12 wirelesses and 12 hookah-doodles, one could safely and simultaneously plug in all 24 devices, and Puff in Place enjoying a 12-flavor palette without having to bother changing cartomizers, while serenely charging up all 12 wirelesses.

2) I would like to have a hookah-doodle whose little tail pulls out and glides back as needed, like those tape measures carpentry nerds have hooked to their pockets.

These would be especially helpful for use with the e-cigarette strip, as 12 regular-tailed hookah-doodles would result in a rather daunting morass of great loops.

I once saw a KR808d-1 hookah doodle with a pull-out-go-back tail like that (I forget which store it was) but they wanted $20 for it. I actually had the audacity to write and ask them if they would make me a present of one to review. I received no reply.

(That was the one and only time that I ever did such a thing, or ever will. It was right after I got that Best Blog prize and I was a little bit too tickled, a little bit too loopy, and I guess I got a little bit too carried away).

3) A jewel-tipped pushybutton wireless that delivers the puffer's choice of 5 to 10 of those "volt" globules.

If those delicate-throated people who are so crazy about their precious 3.7 volts can have their wireless e-cigarettes "regulated," as Morandir so patiently explained to me, to deliver that and only that number of the "volt" globules with each and every puff, I believe that science has a fairness imperative to accord we who prefer a more generous serving of "volts" the same courtesy.

4) I want jewel-tipped wirelesses that weigh the same as a Marlboro Red.

Even on "good days," the weight of the current ones becomes heavy in the hand after a while, and on those Days We Hope Will Be Better Tomorrow, "after a while" happens in less time than it takes to ride to the CVS.

I have a feeling that V4L especially is keenly aware that the USA Baby Boom market segment is rapidly streaming into that time of life where ailments and a general decline in physical details like hand strength tend to occur with greater frequency.

These consumers can also be expected to become most keenly interested in e-cigarettes, and I am confident that V4L will continue to be the obvious and ideal go-to company for the aging, aged, infirm and sedated as our numbers burgeon apace, and figure out a way to make batteries out of styrofoam.

5) It would be very nice to have wirelesses with a little dial that would permit the puffer to change the color of the jewel on the end.

6) hookah-doodles that light up somewhere when puffed. Maybe that little place right where the tail starts.

Oh! Before I forget, I committed a couple of long-overdue blogrants today, and V4L receives love and many links in this one:

Shopping Tips For Aged Upgraders On A Budget

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread