The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

My home built Ghetto carto pipe..........

Discussion in 'Canada Forum' started by Mr.Whitecloud, Feb 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Mr.Whitecloud

Mr.Whitecloud Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 28, 2012
    Richmond B.C
    I used to love my pipe.....I miss my pipe.....wanted a fancy e-pipe (is poor) so I built one out of odds and sods I had laying around. I drilled out the stem so it would accept a short kr808d automatic e-cig battery I added a vent hole in the stem of the pipe so I could get a good drag from it added an 808-510 adapter,kanger h coil carto drip tip and voila I got me a pipe.I covered the bowl with a piece of craft foam the battery still has a way to vent if it goes into thermal runaway and a small brass ring to pimp it up and 6 delrin spacers to cover the battery and a small piece of black tubing all in all......its a cheap way to enjoy feeling up an old friend easy to recharge take of the tube unscrew the carto and adapter screw in to charger and Bobs yer uncle.It vapes great.Cheers all:toast: pipe 1.jpg pipe 2.jpg

2. Toronto_Mike

Toronto_Mike Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Dec 2, 2011
    Toronto, Canada
    Truly creative, way to go Mr W.

3. Dusty_D

Dusty_D Original Guru Senior Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 22, 2010
    Toronto, Canada
    Ingenious! Creativity is truly the mother of invention. Love it!!

4. Spac

Spac Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 18, 2011
    Winnipeg
    That's impressive! Nothing beats something you've made yourself! Nice job! :toast:

5. Freaknugget

Freaknugget Senior Member

Jun 12, 2011
    Alberta, Canada
    I have been considering doing something similar. I got 2 601's on order from China and I know that can take a loooooong time to get to my door!

Great job though, I'd say it looks quite good!

6. Los Marauder

Los Marauder Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 26, 2011
    Iowa City
  7. Mr.Whitecloud

Jan 28, 2012
    Richmond B.C
    Thanks for your comments all.... Its was a rainy day here on the wet coast:D I really needed to puff on a pipe and my old Briar wood Legender was feeling left out the mix so I gave it a new life. It's now an addition to my vape box of goodies I tried it with atty's and tanks all work well with it not bad for a 3.7v battery at 180mah.

8. Nikkita6

Nikkita6 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2011
    New York
    Well aren't you just a crafty ....?? ahahahhaha ... and for the record it came out pretty nice lookin, far from ghetto ... at least in appearance.

The way your title read I waiting to see pics of a soda can with a whole punched in the side, and a carto taped to the mouth, so very good job. You need to be resourceful these days, so you get a A+ from me :)

9. MadValleyVapingMama

MadValleyVapingMama Moved On

Dec 31, 2011
    Hey Mr.Whitecloud, that is one sweet Ghetto Pipe.

If ever on another rainy west coast day, you get board & wanna try a Ghetto She Pipe, I for one would be interested in picking one up. (not sure if I'm allowed to say that here :unsure:)

I would love a little pipe. A sweet little, feminine red neck, MadMamaVaping Pipe :D Now that would rock.

:toast:

10. Lori68

Lori68 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2011
    Maple Ridge, BC
    Usually when someone mentions ghetto pipe I think of Main & Hastings street (if you live in Vancouver you know what I mean :)).

You are quite ingenious Mr. Whitecloud! I'm impressed :)

11. dano-bri

dano-bri Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 26, 2012
    ontario canada
  12. GERGOZ

GERGOZ Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2011
    McDonough, Ga
    pipe mods are in a league all their own

nice piece of work...love it !

gervis

13. MadValleyVapingMama

MadValleyVapingMama Moved On

Dec 31, 2011
    I've been there, just visited, but I really had to check it out. It was on a feeling strong & invincible kinda day. Even stretched my limits & checked the area out at night. Night was a stretch. LOL and an eye opener

14. Lori68

Lori68 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2011
    Maple Ridge, BC
    To walk in the valley of death.....at night.....you are a brave woman :)

15. rodmen

rodmen Full Member

Feb 17, 2012
    New York
    I wish I can built my own Pipe.
    Congratulations.

16. Plumes.91

Plumes.91 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 30, 2012
    United States
    Very nice looking little asthetic mod and VERY creative. I'd like to do this with an ego type battery for a 3.7 volt pipe and George is your pops.

17. therealcmac

therealcmac Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Really cool! i was expecting a pop bottle and some duct tape, so you rock :vapor:

18. Mr.Whitecloud

Jan 28, 2012
    Richmond B.C
    Thank you(blushing here) you a too kind;)

19. Mr.Whitecloud

Jan 28, 2012
    Richmond B.C
    Ya never know may just start building em.They take no time at all if you got all the bits and pieces.

20. Switched

Switched ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 18, 2010
    Dartmouth, NS Canada
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.