• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

My home built Ghetto carto pipe..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Whitecloud

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2012
Richmond B.C
I used to love my pipe.....I miss my pipe.....wanted a fancy e-pipe (is poor) so I built one out of odds and sods I had laying around. I drilled out the stem so it would accept a short kr808d automatic e-cig battery I added a vent hole in the stem of the pipe so I could get a good drag from it added an 808-510 adapter,kanger h coil carto drip tip and voila I got me a pipe.I covered the bowl with a piece of craft foam the battery still has a way to vent if it goes into thermal runaway and a small brass ring to pimp it up and 6 delrin spacers to cover the battery and a small piece of black tubing all in all......its a cheap way to enjoy feeling up an old friend easy to recharge take of the tube unscrew the carto and adapter screw in to charger and Bobs yer uncle.It vapes great.Cheers all:toast: pipe 1.jpg pipe 2.jpg

Mr.Whitecloud

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2012
Richmond B.C
Thanks for your comments all.... Its was a rainy day here on the wet coast:D I really needed to puff on a pipe and my old Briar wood Legender was feeling left out the mix so I gave it a new life. It's now an addition to my vape box of goodies I tried it with atty's and tanks all work well with it not bad for a 3.7v battery at 180mah.

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
Well aren't you just a crafty ....?? ahahahhaha ... and for the record it came out pretty nice lookin, far from ghetto ... at least in appearance.

The way your title read I waiting to see pics of a soda can with a whole punched in the side, and a carto taped to the mouth, so very good job. You need to be resourceful these days, so you get a A+ from me :)

Dec 31, 2011
Usually when someone mentions ghetto pipe I think of Main & Hastings street (if you live in Vancouver you know what I mean :)).

I've been there, just visited, but I really had to check it out. It was on a feeling strong & invincible kinda day. Even stretched my limits & checked the area out at night. Night was a stretch. LOL and an eye opener

Lori68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2011
Maple Ridge, BC
I've been there, just visited, but I really had to check it out. It was on a feeling strong & invincible kinda day. Even stretched my limits & checked the area out at night. Night was a stretch. LOL and an eye opener

To walk in the valley of death.....at night.....you are a brave woman :)

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States

Mr.Whitecloud

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2012
Richmond B.C
Well aren't you just a crafty ....?? ahahahhaha ... and for the record it came out pretty nice lookin, far from ghetto ... at least in appearance.

The way your title read I waiting to see pics of a soda can with a whole punched in the side, and a carto taped to the mouth, so very good job. You need to be resourceful these days, so you get a A+ from me :)

Thank you(blushing here) you a too kind;)

Mr.Whitecloud

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2012
Richmond B.C
Hey Mr.Whitecloud, that is one sweet Ghetto Pipe.

If ever on another rainy west coast day, you get board & wanna try a Ghetto She Pipe, I for one would be interested in picking one up. (not sure if I'm allowed to say that here :unsure:)

I would love a little pipe. A sweet little, feminine red neck, MadMamaVaping Pipe :D Now that would rock.

:toast:

Ya never know may just start building em.They take no time at all if you got all the bits and pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread