My husband is not calling it my "hobby" anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JazzBaby

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Louisiana
He's calling my interest in all things vaping...my... OBSESSION!!! :ohmy:

OK...so I have gotten a little weird...like...color coordinating batteries and cartos...and then even going so far as to coordinate those to my jeep and my clothing...:blush:

And I've only been at this a few months.

Oh! And look what I just bought! It's to keep all my goodies in -- juices in side pockets so they'll be cradled and kept in the dark, turkey baster and cartos and paper clips and crochet hooks, etc., in the center.
Crafy Project Tote.: portable storage.: multi-purpose craft storage.: storage.: Shop | Joann.com
Oh! And I keep my filled cartos in a jumbo pill holder/case and the empties in a thick zip-lock bag.

Have I really gone overboard?:(

JazzBaby

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Louisiana
LOL @ all of youse guys!
I LOVE that makeup case, PianoGuy! I'd have to save up for one like that.
Telynau, do you speak Pirate? ;)

I also collect perfume. Have over a hundred bottles I've gotten int he past fifteen years (perfume *does* keep!)...so I guess between the two "hobbies"...I'll be keeping my husband broke.
Oops. I forgot. We also "collect" (rescue) hurt/sick animals. That's what really keeps up broke. LOL

Tenebrae

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
Bay Area California
It's a phase we all go through. Eventually you will find your favs and the amount of stuff you need to keep handy will decrease. I am still a sucker for new flavors and battery colors though.

My big box o stuff acquired during experimental phase gives me comfort when there are shipping delays and whatnot. With my DIY flavor collection I can mix up something yummy if I have to.

Much easier to buy though so it is rare these days I feel motivation to go to such lengths. Keep hoping the peppermint fairy arrives before my last bottle of pink bliss is gone and I have to put on the gloves and start guinea pigging my own blend. The guys at V4L protect the masses from the horror of flavor trials.

dale1962

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Charlotte,NC
I hardly ever refilled the 1st 9 month's(too lazy to refill) and only bought pre-filled now I'm glad I saved all those carto's(about 2000 of them)my wife's a vaping machine too,and I felt weird saving all those cart's in freezer bags and putting them in my closet but now I'm the refill king and don't feel to strange for keeping them and it's saving me $$$$.

VprNomi

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
WI
Now that's for a serious hobby!!

I have all my bottles, empty cartos, etc. in a Caboodle, which is similar but not as fancy as this. I have a pencil holder full of various colored battery/carto/drip tip combos I keep by my side, along with a tiny makeup bag with about 15-20 different flavored full cartos to select from if I feel like a change.

Ok, I'll be honest. The "makeup" bag was found in the tampon area at WalMart - but the fabrics match the bigger bags over in the makeup bag section and the longer, thin one is better because I can throw batteries with cartos attached in it for a quick grab & go :p

I bought one of these a while back to keep some of my stash in:

Pro Black Aluminum Makeup Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread