Not open for further replies.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
My Infinity Pro arrived today in the mail! Just wanted to share a photo. Mike has totally went and outdone himself once again! It's sleek, gorgeous, threads are straight, no burrs, not a scratch, fires from the moment you hit the button. P.S. I got sweet tarts in my box too!

Gotta love an excellently executed mod!
In the day that everyone thinks of themself as a "modder", you KNOW that you have purchased a well made device when it arrives from NotCigs.

Infinity Infantry baby..........vape it like you stole it!

6732455755_b5d2d98d83.jpg
[/URL] Infinity Pro by Notcigs.com by loveplatinumprincess, on Flickr[/IMG]

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
Thanks Tracy! I quickly had to put "something",,,,,,,,,,,,anything..........on it to vape. I'd been using my genesis mods lately & didn't have anything prepared. lol I filled an XL clearomizer which added to the long sleek look of the IP.

I guess I could put the LINE on the IP & see how fast I can burn out the coils in it. (just rebuilt the coils in it last night, lmao)

AcePilot

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2009
United States (Utah) SLC
ahh. I was wondering if they started at 0 for each color, or it was cumulative. I was thinking they have sold an aweful lot of purples before mine was made!

I thought the same thing! My purple Ipro has a pretty high serial number and I was like whoa... There are a lot of people rocking this sleek little guy.

KeysBum

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2011
Florida Keys, USA
Now I'm curious what the serial numbers are on the other colors..

I'm not sure, I think that the chrome started with 1. I know on the Buzz Pro, the black were the lowest serial numbers

New black Buzz Pro showed up at the KeysShack today! # 1,248

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread