My impressionof the GGTB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hogie

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2010
Coventry, NY
I REALLY like the GGTB! When I bought mine, COV did not have much choice for batteries so I got it with two 14500 batteries. One of the batteries was DOA so I was left with a single battery which is a pain when it is only 600mAh. I was not even getting a day out of that battery! COV is sending me 2 more (he is a great guy! I only expected to have the single bad one replaced. I will buy more stuff from COV! ;) )

Today I received two AW 17670 batteries and these REALLY make the GGTB rock! I will not stack batteries but rather stick to 3.7 volts. I am using 510LR Boge cartomisers and they work very well with the GGTB. Easy to add juice to these cartos.

I really like the simplicity of the GGTB. Easy to take apart, clean, and re-assemble. The switch is really a marvel and works flawlessly for me. In fact, the GGTB itself is really a marvel. No wires, no electronix, totally mechanical. I think the telescopic battery is a smart idea as well. This unit is SO versatile! Many different ways to configure it as far as batteries is concerned and all due to the telescopic battery. :cool:

IMEO, you are really quite an engineer! Thank you for making this little marvel! :toast:

I anxiously await the tank system you are developing for this unit.

Oh, and the attie that you were using in one of your videos sparked my interest. I think you said it was an E2. Replacable wire. Do you make these? If not, where can I get info on them? I could be remembering the model number wrong....I was up in the wee hours watching your videos on Youtube...... LOL

Thanks, IMEO! :)

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thank you very much Hogie my friend and I am really glad that you are satisfied with GGTB. I am sure that you will enjoy it for many years and it will serve you anytime you need it. If you experience any problems please feel free to contact me:)

Thank again for your very nice words. You know already that me and my seller will serve you as you deserve:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread