My impressions on the HH.357+VID+other rambling~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amajn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
New York
www.gloryvapes.com
SO FAR.... A super beyond words awesome atomizer from Avid Vaper : Electronic Cigarettes, E-Liquid and Accessories

Hybrid 510=A cisco spec 306 internal+a 510 Shell

DOA warranty no other warranties i would agree this is a advanced user atomizer
A learning curve is involved but once you get the hang of it WOW it Vapes like no other atty i have tried

$22 from Avid Vaper : Electronic Cigarettes, E-Liquid and Accessories ~

I have heard it can last 8months or longer if this is true man this would be the best atty on the planet and im hoping it does last Cisco does have instructions about cleaning it and making it last long so i would suggest going to his site and reading the info on it

Also in the vid i talk about my vaping and money savings if i was still smoking analogs i would be spending around 5grand a yr its crazy

So for me to purchase a $22 atty that would last 3-4 months or longer then im on board sign me up lol

Cisco attys are what i would call the porsche of ecigs a premium line and you get what you pay for !:vapor::vapor::2cool::blink:

gice

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Northridge
Although i like the flavor and vapor production with Cisco LR306s and LR510s, the durability has been less than good. At $9 bucks a pop, IF I can get 3-4 solid days ($3.00 - $2.25 per day) then i would consider it a fantastic atty. A few have been pretty much DOA - lasting a few hours - and others have lasted 5+ days but with decreasing performance after the first day or two. But the fact that i'm not smoking anymore and saving quite a bit, i don't make a huge fuss about it... Gotta try these HH357s as soon as it become available!

Rothman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2010
Aviano, Italy
I've been using the same original Joye LR 510 atty for over a year now. It is and has been the only atty I've used since I got it and, let me tell you, I vape like it's going out of style. My wife asked me if she was ever going to see me without a PV in my hands again because it doesn't leave my hand. I have another original joye standard resistence 510 that I used for about 7 months when I first started vaping and it still works. Cleaning and dry burning saves attys period. I went through four or five in two months when I started because I didn't know how to take care of them. Once I learned how to clean my attys propperly, I never really worried. Good review, I may eventually try these. I will say though, if you are plowing through attys at an accelerated pace, it's most likely because your not cleaning them. So yeah, I would'nt be suprised one bit to see the HH last a much longer time with your new cleaning regiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread