My intro into E Cigarettes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uselessdreamer1

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2009
Kentucky
Hello everyone. I recently saw an Njoy at my local headshop, where i get my other smoking assessories:evil:, and the words electric cigarette caught my eye. Being the gadget person i am i naturally wanted to know what the hell it is. I was shown a demo and was blown away! Being a poor college student, i wasnt able to spring for it right there(80 bucks for the start up8-o) so i decided to head home and research! Needless to say ive been hooked, i spent nearly the entire night looking for the best, yet cheapest, fogger. The general consensus was the DSC 901 so thats what i sought out for. The next day i told my girlfriend about them and she was as excited as i was! We are both avid hookah fans and enjoy flavored smoke. The idea that we could have a flavored smoke anytime excited us, due to the long process of hookah smoking.

Needless to say we had to find a package with 2 atomizers, obviously i went with e-smokey-treats!:D Heres what we decided on: (please let us know any info on the flavors... we just got what we would normally like)

1 of : Mini Electronic Cigarette Kit (DSE901) - Black - Orange
1 of : Apple e-Smokey Treats e-liquid - Med strength 14mg/ml
4 of : Blank Cartridges for the Mini Electronic Cigarette (DSE901)
1 of : Cherry e-Smokey Treats e-liquid - Med strength 14mg/ml
1 of : Coffee e-Smokey Treats e-liquid - Med strength 14mg/ml
1 of : Strawberry e-Smokey Treats e-Liquid - Med strength 14mg/ml

Total was right at 100 so no ****ty 12 dollar shipping:w00t:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread