My journey for e-juice greatness

Status
Not open for further replies.

sfkid

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2011
San Francisco
Being new to the vaping world and after going through the initial frustration and learning curve of find the proper PV (went through 5 models) the next step was to find a few trust worthy juice vendors that had consistently fantastic flavors that I could vape all day.

Like most noobs I read the reviews, watched you tube videos of people producing plumes of vapor and talking about how this flavor and that flavor is soooooo good.

Like a hypnotized beast, I obeyed and purchased.

I didn't care how much it costs for me to find the perfect juice.I was a pack a day smoker and spent about $7.50 per day per pack. I had been vaping for about 2 months and figured I have saved about $450 already from not smoking.

My goal was to purchase as many different flavors from as many different vendors that I read or saw reviews on.

So here goes:

Purchased 84 (see attached images) juice flavors in all sizes. Some that sounded they would be good I purchased 15mil bottles of. Later I learned that the fancy pictures on the websites that look yummy and described as fantastic to me tasted horrible. From then on, if I wanted to try a juice vendor I only purchased samples sizes (3ml or 5ml) bottles.

I tried to to taste all ranges of juices - fruit, tobacco, desert,candy etc...

What I found appeals to my taste buds is fruit flavors (pineapple and green apple) and almost all desert flavors. Your mileage may vary.

12 different vendors.

I tried to spread the wealth among the most talked about and reviewed vendors.

$$$$$

$500+ dollars later I have found FANTASTIC juices that appeals to me and that I can classify as all day vapes.

The intent is not to punish or expose the juice vendors that had horrible juices but to highlight the ones that had FANTASTIC juices.

Since taste is so subjective , my definition of fantastic is a juice that when you first vape it, it grabs your taste buds and you cant put it down. You know when you have a juice or juices like this because you are actually trying not to vape them that often because you are afraid to vape it all for fear of having none left. Juice so good you wake up in the middle of the night looking for your PV wanting to hit it.

In no particular order, here are my favorite juice vendors that produce the most tasty juice that will satisfy all.

Kickbassvapors aka KBV
TasteVapors aka TV
Vaperite
Ms T's

Almost every flavor I tried from the above vendors that I ordered is FANTASTIC. I like some flavors more then others but none of the flavors have truly disappointed.

All juices were tried in regular attys, LR attys, carts, cartomizers, clearomizers , tanks, 3.7V , 5V and what ever else you can think of.

I hope this post can help some of the new folks in the vaping world and saves them some $, time and frustration looking for the perfect juice.

Good luck and keep on vaping.......

Attachments

• IMAG0512.jpg
    IMAG0512.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 112
  • IMAG0510.jpg
    IMAG0510.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 75

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
I have a pile of juices that look about the same but I also sold a bunch. I love me some KBV but I do not like everything that they make. I am not to big on TV although I do like his cherry cola. I have not tried vaperite or ms ts maybe I will place a sample order. What are you top three favorites from kickbass?

sfkid

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2011
San Francisco
Maple Frosted Rolls - Can not put this juice down right now. Sweet and tasty.

Fiddle Faddle Caramel Pop Corn - Really buttery. I love it.\

Jolly Park Ranger Green Apple - Nice true green apple taste. I love the hint of tart flavor you get from a true apple.

Which TV juice did you try?

You have to try the Banna Nut Bread. This is probably as close to the real thing I have tasted from any vendor.

His TastyFinger is really good also. I tried the Carmel Apple and it is not full flavor , yet I hope. I am letting it steep for a few more days but none the less, it still 100x better then the junk I got from other vendors.

sfkid

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2011
San Francisco
I have a pile of juices that look about the same but I also sold a bunch. I love me some KBV but I do not like everything that they make. I am not to big on TV although I do like his cherry cola. I have not tried vaperite or ms ts maybe I will place a sample order. What are you top three favorites from kickbass?

I just got Ms T's today (9 flavors) and I was really surprised by one flavor, mint chocolate chip pie.

I can't stand every single mint vape I have tried. All of them are menthol and not real mint. This one is just like a peppermint chocolate patty. The mint is not over powering and lets the flavor of the chocolate come through. Really impressed and love it.

Still have 8 more flavors to try ;)

sfkid

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2011
San Francisco
With the amount of juices I have acquired it will be some time before I get avejuice ;)

Bought a pv for a friend , hoping to get him to quit the cancer sticks. Going to try to unload a crap juices on him tomorrow :)

What ever he does not like I am going to donate in the PIF forum.

I live in San Francisco and average house cost per sqt foot is $650. I am paying top dollar rent for the stock pile taking up space !!!!!!

It's like a dependent :)

sfkid

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2011
San Francisco
My new all day vape is from Geoff (Tasty Vapor)...Vanilla/Carmel/Dairy 30%VG 24mg sweetened. Right now his $10 special is "create your own"...I ordered 3oz...haha. BTW...GO GIANTS!

The sweetener makes such a difference. I always take his suggestions and add sweetener when he recommends it.

Another world series would be incredible. Go Giants!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread